Wesley Sneijder

Milan

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the guy who bought Kalou, Kezman, Del Honor, Boulahourz aka The Butcher, Pizarro...

so you don't even rate Mourhino ...

I guess God must have been a Brazillian

Edited by zolayes

We managed to break scoring records in 2010 with Essien not playing for the 2nd half (when we scored the most goals), ok he is a great player but we have proved we can do it without him.

and robben, Drogba, carvalho essien.

Not my point. He bought those players I mentioned, wich means he also buy shit players.

José also considered those players good. He wasnt a big fan of the nigerian, anyway.

Not my point. He bought those players I mentioned, wich means he also buy shit players.

José also considered those players good. He wasnt a big fan of the nigerian, anyway.

Every manager makes transfer market failures, name me 1 who hasnt?

Important note:

Mikel and big games just don't go together.

He can play against Bolton,Stoke,Birmingham etc.In those games we need someone to keep the ball,play some simple passes and to be calm.Ancelotti used him in that position when Essien was injured,but in big games he never performed(this season:Liverpool home,ManU away-matches that i can think of right now).It was always going to be Bison over him.My point is:if it comes down to selling one of them,I'd chose Obi.

___________Essien__________

_____Ramires____Sneijder_____

___________Essien__________

____Sneijder____Lamps_______

_____Ramires___McEachran___

_______Sneijder/Lamps_______

We can always rotate Lamps and Wesley in that position to keep everyone fresh.We can even use the two of them together.Frank as a scoring midfielder and Sneijder as a typical playmaker.

I don't like Jose and his brand of football but I have no reservation to say that he is tactical genious in modern football. He knows what is right for his system and most of the time he does things right. I have not watch much Sachhi or Ernst Happel but he definitely owns all other tactical managers.

so you don't even rate Mourhino ...

I guess God must have been a Brazillian

You discovered it too late.

"God is Brazilian" one of most popular phrases in this country.

Mourinho could be one of the greatest ever, shame that God wasnt kind with him and choose him to be a portuguese.

Thats why I dont like Mourinho's character and boring football, because the poor man is from Portugal, If he could only speaks the portuguese with the proper accent ( brazilian accent, off course).

none of those would be cheap even if available ,,,AND ESSIEN ISNT A HOLDING MIDFIELDER

You never asked me to pick the budget option so sorry if i picked expensive options, must have thought we had a rich owner or something. As for Ess He is a CM, he has played defence, he has played right back and he has been a DM! He can certainly play there so lets not split hairs on that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You