Man Utd vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

top of the league again blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif

but imo we should have done better .... for the first 30 min. we were great but after we scored we started to fade away till we seemed like we will definetly concede ....

but great match by terry ... alex wasn't the rock we know him .... and fererra is just so fucking annoying i hope iva and bosingwa will be back very soon ...

also i like our midfield as mikel lampard and deco it's a lot better without ballack although i rate ballack very highly ...

and today drogba has proved that he shouldn't even be compared with anelka ......

anyway congratulations everyone we are back to the top with only 5 more steps to go ...

Cant complain..offside goal...theres handballed so balances out :D

But least he complimented us..admitted first half anyway we were the better team

Werent to bad with the moaning though..bit of a shock!

Edited by Laylabelle

You should get a new avater now, with Joe Cole's next beautiful goal against United :D:whistling:

lol, if it will the title decider, then I promise lol

We fucking dominated the game in the first half, what a pressure in the second one though lol. Oh and how many fans in our republic have started complaining lol. Fuck 'em!

USA USA USA

Was that Blueray on the TV around the 88 minute mark ? laugh.gif

I saw him aswell :lol: Quality

Couldn't sit still the last 10mins, my old man walking around the house not knowing what to do with himself. :lol:

5 cup finals left, its for us to lose.

Malouda was outstanding today, player of the season for me.