Man Utd vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everytime I watch us playing against United I hate Scholes and Neville more ... they are just dirty players and sometimes I feel Sir Alex plays them just cos they can foul our players.

I hope Drogba comes in and destroys United ...

I dont see any need for Drogba to come on either.

We're playing very well atm. Bringing Drogba on changes our focus. Long balls to Drogba will play into their hands. the movement of Malouda, Anelka and Joe cole is amazing. When we have the ball they cant score.

Exacly i said before the game pace is what vidic and rio hate and with them three upfront they have it plus they have ball skills. If anelka is tired and i think he could gas out because he is working hard then drogba can come on !

Dominating in the 1st half.

We have to be cautious cause we've thrown a 1 goal lead away too many times.

Chelsea have dropped just two points from the 16 matches that they have been leading at half-time in the Premier League this term, but still it's united so you can't be sure about anything!