Terry dropped as England skipper

Blueboy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Capello has made a mistake. Changing Captains at such a good stafe when England were doing really well. I think this will have a big effect on England. I am Scottish, but no disrespect to the English when I say this btw. I think Rio will be a good captain though, I have respect for him. But the sooner JT returns to be captain again, it will be better. But I suppose it is in a way Terry's own fault but I am fully behind him!

Stupid. No surprise into him taking the captaincy away from jt but the replacements are complete crap.

Carefree wherever you maybe, there is only oneee JOHN TERRY!

Great chant, Steve, hopefully everyone will be chanting this tomorrow.

What an absolute farce. I can't believe that JT has been dropped. Cappello in my view must have been told that he has to set an example by dropping him. You're not telling me that JT is the only player to have had an affair? I'm sure he's not and he's not the last.

What aload of shite!

Rio as captain? - 8 months ban for not taking a drugs test hmmm yeah lets tell all the kids that

Rooney - shagging old women and paying them while he was playing for everton and still with his wife.

Garrard - Fighting and glassing someone in a pub or club, The kids would like to lead by example, Lets hand them pint glasses now.

Chelsea are not all good i know that

Ash - cheating on his wife

i dont know any more ;)

ALL I CAN SAY IS KEEP PLAYING WELL ON THE PITCH J.T AND F.C WILL KNOW HE HAS MADE A MISTAKE

Headline in the Daily Mail

Boozer, love cheat and drug-test dodger. Meet the NEW England captain Rio Ferdinand

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1248900/Boozer-love-cheat-drug-test-dodger-Meet-NEW-England-captain-Rio-Ferdinand.html#ixzz0ekDYvw6a

Rio's not exactly a good role model then is he all this rubbish about being good role models on and OFF the pitch.

Edited by Blueray