Terry dropped as England skipper

Blueboy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SunSport can reveal Rio Ferdinand will replace JT as skipper but the door has been left open for him to reclaim the role for the World Cup.

http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz0eg5qyc9Y

What a fucking joke!

I hope this is true. If he can be a good boy up until the world cup and get it back, but whats the point taking it off him in the first place if they're gonna do that.

England Manager Fabio Capello today issued the following statement:

“After much thought, I have made the decision that it will be best for me to take the captaincy away from John Terry.

“As a captain with the team, John Terry has displayed extremely positive behaviour. However, I have to take into account other considerations and what is best for all of the England squad.

“What is best for all of the England team has inspired my choice.

“John Terry was notified first.

“When I chose John Terry as captain, I also selected a vice-captain and also named a third choice. There is no reason to change this decision.

“I would like to take this opportunity to thank The FA, particularly Lord David Triesman and Ian Watmore for allowing me to make this decision in my own time and in the best interest of the team.”

FA

Think the Sun might be making crap up..

Edited by Laylabelle

Well, Englands loss if true. No-one can lead a team like JT. And they are just going to look like Hypocrits whoever they give it to, like has been said, they all have some sort of previous, the worst would be to give it to Ferdinand after his past and even recent incidents.

Just goes to show how everyone in this country panders to the scum that is the English press, man cheats on wife is front page news....

How to draw Terry-the red top way! (And no, this is not to be taken seriously. By reading this you agree not to be offended...unless you're a red-top journalist, then I hope you are offended. And a message to red-top journalists...you're not welcome here. Fuck off back to blindly praising Gerrard, but don't blame me when he beats the shit out of you.)

1. Make sure there are devil horns on his head.

2. Add a toothbrush moustache.

3. Show lots of poor people being trampled under his feet.

4. Show his right arm giving the Nazi Salute.

5. Draw a half-eaten baby in his left hand.

6. Add a speech bubble reading "Heil Hitler".

Just give me five minutes alone in a dark room with the judge who lifted the injunction...in the meantime, press the panic button! RED ALERT! RED ALERT!

Edited by Drogba11CFC

I'd love to see all the Chelsea England players retire from international football now and England just suffer.

So'd I. It would be little bit harsh for both sides but now it'd be deserved. Disgrace. Feel really sorry for England because you lost the best possible captain. WELL DONE CAPELLO. JUST GIVE IT TO RIO!! DISGRACE

Its ridiculous, fuck them JT, retire from international football.

Ok so adultry isnt something I agree with at all, but its not illegal. What IS illegal is missing drugs tests, beating up DJ's or paying for sex from grannies!

The press have got what they want, they love to hate Chelsea, they dont realise that all their stories are harming the England camp right before the World Cup. IDIOTS.

Ok JT has done wrong, but he is nothing more than a footballer, and a bloody good footballer at that. Since when has players private lives mattered when they perform well on the field. Look at the likes of George Best or Gazza, boozing and shagging their way through their playing careers, they are seen as gods.

Fuck them JT, concentrate on playing well for CFC, stop fucking around, sort your private life out, you have the footballing ability to be a legend, we dont want to remember you for being a prick off the field.

Edited by Luke

This is gana be all now 'oo should've them from the start blah blah'

I dont get this whole 'role model' do dah..how are those two role models?! Bleh whatever its the WC we aint gana win it..now said that lol.He's Captain of the team which matters more sure well in theory anyway that one would effect him more loosing Captanicy at Chels and all..meh to it!

Edited by Laylabelle