Terry dropped as England skipper

Blueboy

Fabio Capello alone will make the decision about John Terry’s position.

The FA confirms that England manager Fabio Capello alone will make the decision about John Terry’s position.

An FA spokesman said: "Fabio is fully up to speed with developments regarding John Terry. He spoke with our Chairman Lord Triesman and Chief Executive Ian Watmore today, who both backed him to make the best decision for England on footballing grounds. Fabio is dealing with the matter in his own way using his extensive experience as a football manager."

Fabio Capello returns to England later this week and will travel to Warsaw for the Euro 2012 qualifying competition draw this weekend.

-------------------------------------

www.thefa.com

-------------------------------------

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear I'm going to wet myself. Sky Sports emailed today asking me to ring them to talk about the whole JT thing. They're ringing me tonight. :o

Dudeee, that's fucking awesome! Tell 'em, and tell 'em good ;)!

No doubt the tabloid will want Capello sacked if he keeps Terry as captain.

Hell yeh they'd take up half the paper with their moaning and stories!! They were saying in the Mail how someone who has good leadership and not yobbish should be Captain...yobbish eh that kinda rules out the ones they want to be Captain!

Edited by Laylabelle

Shes gonna rip JT to threads going by her posts on this forum....:P

Actually you're wrong, I'm a lot more careful with my opinion when Im speaking to non-Chelsea. I might think JT's been a complete twat but that doesn't mean I'm prepared to admit it (or lose an argument) with the opposition.

Actually you're wrong, I'm a lot more careful with my opinion when Im speaking to non-Chelsea. I might think JT's been a complete twat but that doesn't mean I'm prepared to admit it (or lose an argument) with the opposition.

How did it go?

I swear I'm going to wet myself. Sky Sports emailed today asking me to ring them to talk about the whole JT thing. They're ringing me tonight. ohmy.gif

They'd love that ''Chelsea blogger wets herself about john Terry situation''

I hope you asked them why they're obsessed about sex , with Page 3 tits on their rag every day ? And why the Australian owned media giant tries to undermine every England World Cup squad ??