Terry dropped as England skipper

Blueboy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry is now determined to remain an integral part of Capello's squad ahead of this summer's showpiece tournament.

He said in a brief statement: "I fully respect Fabio Capello's decision.

"I will continue to give everything for England."

skysports

FUCK! You're the best possible captain!

"I will continue to give everything for England" John Terry.

This is why John Terry is such a legend. He loses his captaincy but still it doesn't faze him and he wants to fight for the cause. I don't think i could be so calm about it. Typical Terry and why we love him so much.

"Team Terry"

What a legend JT is, i'm gonna find it hard to support them now. But i'm behind the Chelsea lads all the way.

Same!!Not gana lie I dont generally give a toss bout England as long as our lads do well/arent the ones to miss the imporant goal/pen blah blah.But hey ho..show them what you can do still JT.

Doubt the press say anything about the fact he hasnt thrown his toys out his pram sulked etc.

it's not very often this happens but i'm lost for words at this news.

i just cannot believe Capello has made this decision, it's bad enough to remove the captaincy from JT...................but fucking hell!! give to ferdinand and Stevie" fucking" G as vice, now there's 2 fine upstanding members of the community whistling.gif

regards: JBD

Same!!Not gana lie I dont generally give a toss bout England as long as our lads do well/arent the ones to miss the imporant goal/pen blah blah.But hey ho..show them what you can do still JT.

Doubt the press say anything about the fact he hasnt thrown his toys out his pram sulked etc.

To be fair i don't really care for them much either. Couldn't give a shit now.

fucking asshole cunts dickheads...

JT

CAPTAIN, LEADER, LEGEND...

I hate personally ppl who cheat on they're wifes... but this is his private buisniss... hes still a LEGEND you can do what you want about it... so go and cheer your crackaddictet on fucking rio and than stick your head in gerrad a.k.a. thugs ass...

live and die as a Blue!!!!!!!blue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gifblue%20scalf.gif