Terry dropped as England skipper

Blueboy

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh FA have gotta confirm it they must be bloody over the moon! And as must News of the world!

12 minute meeting apprantly

If true arg!! He never got to Captain us past the group stages in Euros and now...god knows who they'll get now guessing Rio being vice Captain and all..just the thought of his smug face!

Oh well he's still our Captain and Chelseas way more imporant

Edited by Laylabelle

Fucking absolutely gutted. England have shot themselves in the foot here! How they gonna get to replace.... like its been said they are hardly role models themselves. WELL DONE ENGLAND kiss your world cup chances goodbye

WELL DONE ENGLAND kiss your world cup chances goodbye

So true!!

Ridiculous decision. Nobody can lead their team like John Terry. John will bounce back from this i'm sure but England have cocked up and truely here.

Hahaha on some forum they reckoned Hargreves...he aint even gana play by the look of things

All in the space of a week..press must be happy they can have the Captain they wanted as must the FA.Fuck it is England we're shit.I dont see how dropping him as Captain will change anything.He's still gana be there so can still be awkward and all..but seriously who are they gana have and its obvious Rio,Rooney pissing scum Gerrard but come on!!

Bleh!

Edited by Laylabelle

What exactly are they going to achieve by stripping Terry of the armband ?

It doesnt resolve the problem, he'll still be in the squad........ rolleyes.gif

Exactly.. And like people have already said who are they going to give it too?

Rooney.... Shags granny's

Ferdinand.... Misses drugs tests

Gerrard.... Beats up DJ's in bars.

It's a joke to be honest, Fuck England.... Chelsea till i die!!

SunSport can reveal Rio Ferdinand will replace JT as skipper but the door has been left open for him to reclaim the role for the World Cup.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2841229/Terry-axed-as-England-captain.html#ixzz0eg5qyc9Y

What a fucking joke!

I'd say give it to Lampard just to piss the press off that a Chels boy still Captain..cant see it though

But yeh really..little logic.They reckon cause of divison within the squad blah blah.That aint going to go away by him not being Captain.May be less tension but still going be there and all

But its Capello and the FA and their minds obviously work in werid ways.

Like said..club over country.England are shit..long as JT or any of ours dont miss the deciding penalty for them dont care.

SunSport can reveal Rio Ferdinand will replace JT as skipper but the door has been left open for him to reclaim the role for the World Cup.

http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz0eg5qyc9Y

What a fucking joke!

What?!?!?! You cant do that.Bit harsh on Rio much as loath the guy cant say here the armband I might take it off you again :S...then again being the Sun they leave in bizzaro land where anything possible

Edited by Laylabelle