John Terry's been a bad boy!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the Sun for Fucks sake we're talking about. They always beef a story up and get things out of proportion. As some other people have said it's not illegal what he's done. I think it's a case of what he does in his private life is his business, yes it's embarrassing for him, for us, but I don't think it should warrant him losing his captaincy. As long as he performs 110% on the pitch then that's what matters.

If this is true i think he is very stupid mainly for the fact that he has a family at home waiting for him. But at the end of the day its not really any of our business what he does in his private life. Just as long as it doesn't effect him on the field.

The Press are having an absolute field day with this story. I'm wondering what sort of a reception he'll get up at Burnley today? I think we should all get behind him 100 % to show him our support. I suspect the boo boys will be out in force today. It's what he does on the pitch that is important.

You honestly think this is a witch hunt? Behave. If Terry wasn't supplying the press with so much material to go on, they wouldn't be able to report it. He needs to stop acting the twat and concentrate on his career - he can do what he likes when he retires.

I'm beginning to think John Terry is either very naive or just incredibly fucking stupid. Of course our opposition would say he's just a complete c*** but then he seems to be giving them enough ammunition to blow him away on a monthly basis lately.

I've said the same about Ashley Cole and Lampard when they were both caught at it - wankers - and John Terry's no different. If anything its a lot worse because its a mates missus. But that's just a personal opinion.

Seriously though wtf is JT up to? After a summer where his integrity was questionable to say the least, wouldn't he have been better served just getting his head down and getting on with his career? Instead he's got himself involved in one thing after another and it's all brought negative publicity his way.

Is this really the way a player who's captain of club and country should conduct himself? Maybe he's just too complacent about his position these days but I can't see Capello seeing it that way somehow.

Yeah I expect hes been getting his head down :whistling:

Professional footballers are paid , as we know, an obscene amount -what some of us earn in five to seven years they can get in a week. They all have lots of posh cars, Range Rovers, lamborginis etc ands can have models and drugs as well. Its a young mans dream lifestyle.

Infidelity is horrible, and its usually the women that suffer, but what Terry has done shouldnt be mixed with his game. The Wags are usually models , airheads, and the affected parties will be able to pay for expert counselling and therapy that we couldnt afford, plus thousands of pounds for the 'story' to Murdochs rags.

People calling for his England captaincy head are opposing fans, people that have been scorned, and tupenny moralists. Young peole fuck around, and sure fucking your mates missus is a no no, but at the end of the day will this be an issue in a week ? a month ? or when South Africa comes around ? No.

All it is a media frenzy, and the hack parasites that feed off football are having a field day. The latest, is that Max Clifford (yawn), is going to represent the injured party, Bridges ex. So he'll get a few thousand quid, and guaranteed, next week in The News of the World, there will be an 'exclusive' ''see pages 3,4,5,6,7,and 13, 14'' with her tale of events, complete with her in provocative poses, flashing a bit of tit, and and saying ''John was rough, and not/well endowed'' etc etc.

Its all a load of bollocks that will blow over, and they wouldnt give a flying fuck in Italy, France, Germany, South America.

Besides, I don't remember as much outcry when people did things far worse, like when Gerrard (who as we all know is perfect and shits out solid gold) beat up that DJ, or when Joey Barton was convicted of assault, or when Joel Schumacher released Batman & Robin.

Thats due of their special powers to entice men into bed...... :rolleyes:

JT knew exactly what he was doing and is as much to blame as the the girl mentioned.

Woman have the ability to say NO men don't especially when they are horny.

You don't think about the consequences at the time, she is more guilty in my view the woman always is more guilty.

well if that isn't just an idiotic and archaic opinion are you sure you are living in the dark ages??? doh.gif It takes two to tangle and if JT is messing around behind his wife's back and with another man's wife then that shows a complete lack of morals. It is also so common in marriages of the rich and famous that I am not sure why it even makes the news, pro-athletes and movie stars have the need to constantly be the center of attention and adored then add the stress of having the press watching every move you make. Good God why would anyone sign up for that kind of hell?

What does his personal life have to do with his performance on the pitch???