John Terry's been a bad boy!

Word going round is that John Terry got Wayne Bridge's ex misses knocked up. She had an abortion and now Wayne Bridge is going to retire from international football. JT tried to get an injunction on the story being published but that got rejected. Although the bit about Wayne Bridge hasn't been published that is what I heard. Is this the end of his reign as England captain?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2831082/Legal-gag-on-John-Terry-affair-lifted.html

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether this is true or not, I got to say; The media is after John Terry, trying to put him in a negative light all the time. I am getting tired of it.

Well the media is making a very big accusation againts Terry, its not something normal people would say out of the blue in public. Then again journalist who work for tabloids are not normal people.

Whether this is true or not, I got to say; The media is after John Terry, trying to put him in a negative light all the time. I am getting tired of it.

Well the media is making a very big accusation againts Terry, its not something normal people would say out of the blue in public. Then again journalist who work for tabloids are not normal people.

Legend or not.....what he's apparently done is bang out of order.

From what I've read about this, there was a court injunction put in place to stop the story being released by the press. JT was banging Waynes then Mrs and they broke up around December time which was when the injunction came about. Its going to be plastered all over the papers over the next few days and theres talk of JT being strippedof the England captaincy.

You dont go around banging your best mates Mrs...even if they were their ex, its an unwritten rule that you dont break. Ex's are a no go area.

As many have said, "It's embarrassing"

annoying that there is indeed news about him every other week as well.

As for the cheating stuff, shit happens, A LOT of people cheat and I'm not saying this just because it's JT, that's my view on things personally.

His birds probably cheated on him before too lol

Shouldn't be stripped of captaincy though that's a piss take, I bet the DJ Basher stevie shit would be in the news as a possible candidate if that happens...then he'll be portrayed as a saint.

Wonder if Miss JT will leave him or not then

As many have said, "It's embarrassing"

annoying that there is indeed news about him every other week as well.

As for the cheating stuff, shit happens, A LOT of people cheat and I'm not saying this just because it's JT, that's my view on things personally.

His birds probably cheated on him before too lol

Shouldn't be stripped of captaincy though that's a piss take, I bet the DJ Basher stevie shit would be in the news as a possible candidate if that happens...then he'll be portrayed as a saint.

Wonder if Miss JT will leave him or not then

If Terry went to court to get an injunction, then it's clear this wasn't a secret to many people.

The chances are, everyone on the team knows about already. In the mean time, the reason this model gave for dumping Bridge was that he, himself, was playing away.

The question is, what law did Terry break? Erm, none.

If we're going to start policing the morals of players, then there are going to be some real gaps in Premier League squads this coming weekend.

Basically this is the usual tabloid rant - build them up, knock them down.

Terry needs to do well on the pitch, he doesn't owe anyone anything else.

In all honesty i just can't & won't believe that JT is doing all the stuff that's published about him.

Sex, drugs & rock 'n roll seem to rule the world of John Terry outside Cobham/The Bridge, due to the tabloids that is.

And so what, what IF he fucked the ex of Wayne Bridge? I'm not in favour of fucking an ex from a friend of yours, but Christ, he's human too. That stuff happens all the time, everywhere. I have to say it isn't decent of him, especialy not since he's the captain of England and Chelsea, and should be an kind of 'example'.

But i have to give some credits to the tabloids for producing a spicy story about our captain, AGAIN :censored:.

I'm beginning to think John Terry is either very naive or just incredibly fucking stupid. Of course our opposition would say he's just a complete c*** but then he seems to be giving them enough ammunition to blow him away on a monthly basis lately.

I've said the same about Ashley Cole and Lampard when they were both caught at it - wankers - and John Terry's no different. If anything its a lot worse because its a mates missus. But that's just a personal opinion.

Seriously though wtf is JT up to? After a summer where his integrity was questionable to say the least, wouldn't he have been better served just getting his head down and getting on with his career? Instead he's got himself involved in one thing after another and it's all brought negative publicity his way.

Is this really the way a player who's captain of club and country should conduct himself? Maybe he's just too complacent about his position these days but I can't see Capello seeing it that way somehow.

I'm beginning to think John Terry is either very naive or just incredibly fucking stupid. Of course our opposition would say he's just a complete c*** but then he seems to be giving them enough ammunition to blow him away on a monthly basis lately.

I've said the same about Ashley Cole and Lampard when they were both caught at it - wankers - and John Terry's no different. If anything its a lot worse because its a mates missus. But that's just a personal opinion.

Seriously though wtf is JT up to? After a summer where his integrity was questionable to say the least, wouldn't he have been better served just getting his head down and getting on with his career? Instead he's got himself involved in one thing after another and it's all brought negative publicity his way.

Is this really the way a player who's captain of club and country should conduct himself? Maybe he's just too complacent about his position these days but I can't see Capello seeing it that way somehow.

Yeah and no England captain before John Terry ever had a affair..... *cough*

Edited by Endrit