John Terry's been a bad boy!

This is so stupid!I dont get the media call to strip him of captiency whats that gana do?Ooo lets take it from someone who had an affair and give it someone who batters blokes in bars or another one who is serving a 4 match ban for voilent combat.Its pathetic!You can tell which writers didnt want him to be bloody Captain.Yeh it werent nice and all but not like he platsered about it everywhere seeing how he went to court to get a gagging order and all

He's just human and all and does stupid things..a lot more recently but still.If it doesnt effect his performance whats the problem?Okay there may be tension between him and Bridge but there will be if he's Captain or not..and dropping him from the sqaud all together wtf?! Okay rumours and speculations and all but still

The media are loving this!Draging it out as long as possible

Edited by Laylabelle

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what to say about this! I look up to Johnny as a legend, but if what's being said is true, then he's got a lot of explaining to do, and he needs to sort his life out.

His mum's a shoplifter, his dad's a drug dealer, and he's an ex-wife screwer. That's not good for a player like him. I'd hate it for him to be stripped from the England captaincy , but Capello's a family man, and he knows that stuff like that is forbidden outside of football. If he did the right thing I wouldn't blamehim.

My question is, what must be going through Wayne Bridge's mind right now? My guess is, he won't want to put on another England jersey again as long as Terry's the captain, and I'm also worried about Chelsea's form possibly dipping if Terry's not in the right frame of mind because of it.

Bottom line is, Terry needs to sort his life out, because it's not by any means a healthy one! :mouthclosed:

This is a complete disgrace, Cheating with your team mates wife. What sort of role model is he for the younger players?

Lampard for Captain. A true profesional.

Wasn't his wife I think. Weren't together at the time either.

well if that isn't just an idiotic and archaic opinion are you sure you are living in the dark ages??? doh.gif It takes two to tangle and if JT is messing around behind his wife's back and with another man's wife then that shows a complete lack of morals. It is also so common in marriages of the rich and famous that I am not sure why it even makes the news, pro-athletes and movie stars have the need to constantly be the center of attention and adored then add the stress of having the press watching every move you make. Good God why would anyone sign up for that kind of hell?

What does his personal life have to do with his performance on the pitch???

Wayne bridge was never married to this girl neither was he with her at the time.

You are fucking kidding, right? Either that or you're 12 years old.

The woman was not with anyone at the time she knew john terry was married with kids and she still done it. That woman is a village bike, she has no respect, she probably posed naked for john terry, rubbing whipped cream against herself.

The woman was not with anyone at the time she knew john terry was married with kids and she still done it. That woman is a village bike, she has no respect, she probably posed naked for john terry, rubbing whipped cream against herself.

To add to that...

http://www.thesun.co...sell-story.html

Edited by Kez

yeah, not exactly "cheating" if its your team mates Ex GF. Well, it IS cheating your wife and children, but oh well, To Err is Human they say.

Bridgey and her were going out the time of the affair, So yes, It was cheating.

As I said before, Lampard for Captain.

nothing wrong with that.