John Terry's been a bad boy!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be forgotten once the woman, Max Clifford, and the News of the Screws have made their money and exhausted the sordid pathetic story.

A celebrity obsessed society, and this has all the ingredients -Sex, England captain, infidelity. Yawn.

Probably only came about because the judge who raised the injunction is a closet Yernited/Gooner. Every Chelsea fan at Burnley supported JT, all the other crap is for voyeurs.

The only, and only thing that could jeopardise the England captaincy would be if Capello thought the team was unsettled. Wont happen. hes not interested in whether Bridge and Terry were 'roasting' the girl as long as the team spirit is not jeopardised.

Er, the previous incumbent , Sven Goran Eriksson shagging several women behind Nancys back anyone ? Sharing Fariah at FA HQ with 2 other FA Directors ? Did anyone bat an eyelid ?

Ok get rready for this...drumroll.................

I have it on good authority JT, like most professional footballers are dirty dogs. Big surprise.

Go on Capello, give the captaincy to either a drug test cheat, granny prostitute visitor or a bloke who beats up local DJ's in a bar because they won't let you play Gerry and the Pacemakers .

Go on Capello, give the captaincy to either a drug test cheat, granny prostitute visitor or a bloke who beats up local DJ's in a bar because they won't let you play Gerry and the Pacemakers .

Its quite obvious that when Terry became Englan captain, NoTW and The Sun have always wanted the other 3 England players to be captain from the start, that to me is why NoTW always tries to get every single information about JT's personal life and sensationalize it in order to force Capello to chose someone else.

Unfortunately the English tabloids have always had too much power and control over the England squad.

Hhaha you sound like my mum thats what she said pretty much lol...sadly in the papers eyes they are ammazing people and so lovley..despite the fact you know Rio is serving a 4 match ban for violent conduct and believes he did nothing wrong

God forbid I should sound like I'm defending Rio but slapping a player round the head is hardly the same thing as shagging his missus is it? lol

Personally I couldn't care less who gets it. Oh hang on thats a big fat lie because I don't think I could even watch them if Gerrard was captain. Obviously Capello's hardly spoilt for choice if he picks it on morals, I just think resigning it would do JT more good than harm now.

JT should loose the captaincy to England if this is true. Fucking Bellend. Sort your life out, kids look up to you.

When it comes to him and Chelsea i'm not sure what I want. it's really mixed. Growing up with him as Chelsea captain i've absolutely worshipped the ground he's walked on, but when I read the news it felt like i'd been kicked in the teeth big time. Fuck sake.

Jesus the media in England are fúcktards. Wasn't very clever what Terry did, it is a fairly standard thing though. Doesn't affect him on the pitch so I couldn't care less about this. Also lol @ people saying ''but he is a role model'', you think kids are going to go get girlfriends and cheat on them because Terry did? They look at what he does on the pitch and he has been top notch there.

I think i can speak for most of the men here when i say that i have at least, once in my life considered doing a mates girlfriend or ex. I don't know what it is, but it happens.

John did a pretty low thing in regards to having a wife and kids, but it's nothing males all around the world arn't doing every second of the day. I could probably pick a handful of men around the world that would turn her down, and they would all be gay..

For all the fat, disgusting, scumbag journo's who wan't to ruin JT's career, just remember one thing. If you had a chance to sleep with your mates lingerie model ex-girlfriend, you would... Its easy to bag somebody when your not getting any.. jealous scum-bag cunts..