Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maturity will make him more perfect in what he is doing now but I doubt whether experience will make him into a flair footballer. Anyway it is not important to have 10 creative players on the pitch. Hamsik is effective player and most of the time he does things right.

Guest justin_3d

I still want Pastore. He is like David Silva. And i was so sad when he went to City.

Won't hate on City for that, but we needed a guy like that.

And right now only player on the market i see that can fit that role missing by Deco is Pastore.

If Chelsea can get a good deal done for Pastore i would be happy. But i am against paying that much for him.

laliga_news‎: Italian media reporting Málaga CF would have signed Palermo's Javier Pastore for €34m. Waiting for any official confirmation.

CFCTransfers: Hearing reports that big-spending Malaga have put a bid in for Javier Pastore, the sum falls short of Zamparini's £44m valuation.

Fourth_Official: Italian press are reporting that Málaga are going after Javier Pastore and have made a bid of about 34m euros.

*Sigh*

I think Sturridge and Kakuta are both good players in the future, but as of now you can not compare them with Pastore.

both ours at least more than two years in Europe ,,,Pastore has had ONE season as a regular starter with Palermo

I still want Pastore. He is like David Silva. And i was so sad when he went to City.

Won't hate on City for that, but we needed a guy like that.

And right now only player on the market i see that can fit that role missing by Deco is Pastore.

If Chelsea can get a good deal done for Pastore i would be happy. But i am against paying that much for him.

Great post totally agree we really need him and mata!

I would prefer Pastore to Hamsik actually. Maybe because I have seen Hamsik only in you-tube videos :D Pastore has excellent ball control, a sudden change of pace & direction and brilliant first touch which we so desperately lack in our midfield.

And most importantly he can beat a man or two with dribbles which is something totally alien to all our players currently !!!

I disagree. Mikel, Ramires and josh have these qualities. What we lack in our midfield is pin-point, precise and defence splitting passes. hence the lack of creativity