Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

That's 6 years ago, things change. I suggest you to watch last season or the season before. It's like Torres saga, he had brilliant season in 2009, now he had a slump in form. Can't look back into history to make future predictions.

What difference does it make if it was 90 years ago? My point is Mikel is capable of executing the skill being discussed as he's done in the past. you cannot convert a playmaker into a DM and not expect him to adapt his game. Mikel never lost his dribbling ability, he merely adapted his game to the new role as DM's role doesn't require flair and skills associated with creative midfielders

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is the chances we get Pastore?

I hope we get one of Pastore or Sneijder, i came on the forum hoping to see the latest rumor but you guys are talking about Mikel for some odd reason.

Comprehension skills must be your problem. where in my post did I compare mikel to xavi?

Good.For a moment I thought somebody did that.Wasn't directly talking to you,mate.

I sincerely doubt anybody will pay 50 mil to get Pastore.On a second thought,there is one club who could do it.And I think we all know who.eyebrows.gif

Good.For a moment I thought somebody did that.Wasn't directly talking to you,mate.

I sincerely doubt anybody will pay 50 mil to get Pastore.On a second thought,there is one club who could do it.And I think we all know who.eyebrows.gif

The noisy sheiks :whistling:

The way I see it. It's either Pastore is the best playmaker in the world or he's just ridiculously overpriced and overrated. I'm leaning towards the latter

if you meant me ... I was saying I prefer Xavi to the step over dribbling stars.

Manchester City have goals, they take the objectives of Chelsea and Manchester United exclusively

Their goals are to win trophies.

Find me a football club that doesn't have those goals :lol:

WHat the fuck is up with everyone of our possibe transfers saying either they dont want to leave or they want MORE time to think about it.

"What I repeat every time is that if I receive an interesting offer that is good for both the club and for me, then we will evaluate it along with Palermo and my agent."

Their goals are to win trophies.

Find me a football club that doesn't have those goals :lol:

Arsenal and Newcastle.

Arsenal because they`ve been 3 good players down the spine of their team away from seriously challenging for everything over the last few years but despite them having a ample supply of money they repeatedly neglect to fill those holes..they sell out their ground most games and yet don`t reward their loyal fans by spending the money they make from them on doing things that would give them trophies.

Newcastle because the club wants to make money out of the fans but not spend it and because you could ask the city of Newcastle who they would want as their manager out of any coaches in the world and you can bet your house on the top two being..Kevin "the poodle" Keegan or the Messiah as he`s known up there. or Alan "what you mean i`m all elbows and penalties,awaaiii mun,i broke Wayne Bridge`s ankle when Chelsea had used all their subs,can`t say i`m not tactical" Shearer. :whistling: