Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

Which is exactly why we haven't signed anyone (yet)...

There's one good thing when it comes to Pastore though, and that is that not many clubs need a player like him atm.

Real Madrid - Mesut Ozil

Barcelona - Xavi, Iniesta (Fabregas)

Liverpool - not even Europa League...

Arsenal $$

Tottenham $$

Man City - Silva

Inter - Sneijder. Could be dangerous if Sneijder leaves though.

United - big contenders, but he isn't the only player on their radar.

Chelsea

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we make a bid i am confident that we can sign him, but the biggest question for me is how interested is Chelsea? it seems to me we prioritize someone older like Sneijder.

This is feels like the Torres saga all over.

I wanted Aguero, but we ended up signing the injury prone Torres.

I feel like history will repeat it self and we end up signing Sneijder instead of signing the younger playmaker.

Honestly I'm tired of finish articles signing. It would be nice to bring a younger player, but not a kid. A player who is very good, but potential to become even better. It's funny though that Pastore is more expensive the Sneijder...

Still, I don't think that any club will pay the amount of money Palermo want, and Pastore will put pressure on their board to lower his price because he wants to move. We should test their resolve with some bids, but after we get a manager.

Guest justin_3d

Now now Sh0n3x.. Don't be that naiive, just because team's don't need him, won't stop them signing him ;)

& we haven't signed anyone because we're not buying from here, so we have to wait till 1st July :)

Why July first?

How come Real Madrid got Sahin and Altintop from the Bundesliga?

I'm not naive, but they won't be ready to spend the huge money Zampagreedy wants if they don't need him badly as we do. Exclude Shitty though from those...

Oh and the Malaga talk...forget it. This kid has the world on its knees, and I don't think he'd move to a mid-class club in Spain. He has proven himself, and now it's the time to make the key decision for him future.

Mid class???

I think you are being disrespectful there and cocky.

How did Chelsea and City started with the rich owners?

Had to start somewhere.

But what matter to the incoming players was the money, the project, and the potential to win trophies.

Malaga is going to start building slowly. Pastore might not come, but in a year or two they will be at the level of City where they command more important players.

And i don't understand why you have to call a team names?

Do you like it when people call Chelsea, "Chelshit" ?????

Respect if you want to be respect!

Why July first?

How come Real Madrid got Sahin and Altintop from the Bundesliga?

Mid class???

Had to start somewhere.

But what matter to the incoming players was the money, the project, and the potential to win trophies.

Malaga is going to start building slowly. Pastore might not come, but in a year or two they will be at the level of City where they command more important players.

Actually calling Malaga a mid table club is actually being more then respectful in my opinion. In fact Malaga is nothing more then a regulation team in spain, if you follow La Liga you would know this instead of making melodramatic post.

With their new owners Malaga will be more ambitious, but they will be more conservative then City for example.

More importantly it is what you sell to someone: a dream, a vision, a package. Best example would be Yaya Toure (why would someone like him who is into one of the best in the world come over to City). And sometime it is worth to take a gamble with these clubs because your treated as God, secondly if u the club really has some vision they would get in decent players which is only going to help someone like a potential Pastore to excel and get noticed among the crowd.

I dont think everything boils down only to money) because City, Chelsea, RM can get him big bucks anyday), it abt how to pace your aspirations.

Mid class???

Had to start somewhere.

What can Malage offer to Javier? Money.

What can Chelsea offer to Javier? Money + CL + football in the best league in the world + huge ambitions + playing with top players

What would you choose?

I didn't mean any disrespect with the mid-class because they are mid-class.

Guest justin_3d

Actually calling Malaga a mid table club is actually being more then respectful in my opinion. In fact Malaga is nothing more then a regulation team in spain, if you follow La Liga you would know this instead of making melodramatic post.

With their new owners Malaga will be more ambitious, but they will be more conservative then City for example.

And that is how Man City was when the rich owners spend money. They where not in CL or anything but still players went there for the project they are doing.

What can Malage offer to Javier? Money.

What can Chelsea offer to Javier? Money + CL + football in the best league in the world + huge ambitions + playing with top players

What would you choose?

I didn't mean any disrespect with the mid-class because they are mid-class.

If it was that easy then Tevez, Silva wouldn't have gone to City and come to Chelsea....

It's the same thing again men. Malaga is another Chelsea, City, Real Madrid. Granted Real Madrid has big history, Chelsea second, and on on.

But its the same thing. The project they are building is massively with money invested from their owners.

So Malaga will be a new powerhouse in coming years. It is why a player like Pastore can see this. Just like Tevez and Silva saw before coming to City.

Zamparini is also standing firm in his valuation of the player but accepts Pastore could leave and would like to sort out the matter as quickly as possible.

"To take Pastore it would need €50million (£44m) and it is difficult that he will remain in Italy," the Palermospacer.gif president told Radio Radio TV.

"Palermo don't need to sell Pastore. If we sell him it is because the player is aiming to go to a big club.

"He has a three-year contract and there are two or three clubs that will make a bid for him.

"There has been contact with Chelsea, Real Madrid and Barcelona.

"I have instructed the agent Marcelo Simonian to explore the market and we will meet over the weekend to evaluate the situation."

He cost Palmero just £8 million, and they want £50 million? That is some profit!

To think, if we were more aware of his potential, we could have had him at 8 million, instead of looking at him with a 50 million bounty on his head.

He cost Palmero just £8 million, and they want £50 million? That is some profit!

To think, if we were more aware of his potential, we could have had him at 8 million, instead of looking at him with a 50 million bounty on his head.

Alot of players have 'potential' though, they just don't have a chance at chelsea. The fact Kalou started ahead of Sturridge last season is a prime example.

Guest justin_3d

Alot of players have 'potential' though, they just don't have a chance at chelsea. The fact Kalou started ahead of Sturridge last season is a prime example.

:goodpost:

This has been the only reason why i was for Carlo sacking. Everything else i liked him. He is a good coach, but he is not that great with youth.

And neither is our beloved Mourinho. All he does is buy buy and more buy, with out much chance to the youth is his academy.

Guus i have my doubts. He is a great coach and my favorite, but i am not sure.

It is why i said over and over again my fav. candidate was Marcelo Bielsa because he likes to work with youth.