Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pastore is probably the most wanted midfielder in the world atm so it's normal that Zamparini plays hard ball. One thing that's great is that not many clubs out there have an urgent need for him. Real have Ozil, Sahin and Kaka. Barca has Xavi and Iniesta and Shitty has Silva and the other clubs may have the need for him, but I don't think they have the money required. We could bring him here if we managed to get our bid accepted by Palermo.

I was just playing FIFA11 as Bayern when I noticed Chelsea had signed Javier Pastore for £34mi towards the middle of the 2011 Transfer Window.

I think it is a sign for things to come.

The 21 year old’s agent Marcelo Simonian told Italian website calciomercatoweb.net: ‘It could be Chelsea are possibly interested, but I have not had any official contact with the Blues.’