Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

After watching Pastore play for palermo in europa and serie A, I have to say that I don't get what the buzz is all about. He's a technically decent player who's not particularly efficient and consistent enough to be classified as a world class playmaker. who would pay £50 million for him?

imo He isn't worth more than 2 bags of basmatti rice and a carton of carlsberg :whistling: :whistling:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We will go for Sneijder if (when) Hidink comes. Zamparini can keep his precious Javier...Real don't need him, and neither Barcelona do.

Only thing is he would have signed for United by that time whistling.gif

Anyways, Pastore's agent believes Palermo will achieve the €50million (£43.9m) asking price they want for his services.

Zamparini has said at which price he would be willing to sell Pastore and I believe without a doubt, that he will be sold on those figures

http://www.skysports...6990943,00.html

Pastore is worth more than Sanchez, he will one day win the Ballon d'Or award.

I have not received any offers for Pastore but there have been approaches from foreign clubs, a few concrete, that are growing strong - but I reiterate that the player is worth €50 million and that price could be higher depending on the offers as well as how the battles between the teams that are interested in the player unfold.

I don't think Italian teams will make it. For €38 million, Javier will not move. We are ready to extend his contract for a further two years and he would be happy.

:lol: I love Zamp!

Palermo president confirms an offer from Chelsea for Pastore

Palermo president Maurizio Zamperini, has announced that Chelsea has made an offer worth around 50 million euros to secure the services of Javier Pastore.

Palermo president Maurizio Zamperini, has announced that Chelsea has made ​​an offer worth around 50 million euros to secure the services of Javier Pastore. "Pastore is a phenomenal player and there are three or four clubs interested in it.'m a businessman and not lose your cool, but it is clear that clubs want to be Pasatore must have economic power to submit a proposal, "he said. Despite the club's offer of Stamford Brigde, the highest authority of Palermo confirmed that there is still no agreement. "One of the clubs concerned, but we have to wait to see what the new coach decides, Villas-Boas. The same goes for Juventus, although they are less interested than the British," he confirmed. Finally, confirmed that the future Zamperini Pastore is closer to England than Italy. "The Naples also has called me to ask for Pastore. I would love to stay in Italy, but it is very unlikely. I am now in England, but not to close the sale of Pastore to any club," he concluded.

LINK

BS...

At one point i thought Chelsea had genuine interest in Pastore but now i am pretty sure we are not interested in Pastore, Zamp is lying we have not made any 50m offer and he just trying to inflate Pastore price.