Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

Palermo playmaker Javier Pastore has admitted it is flattering to be linked with a move to Chelsea.

The Blues reportedly lodged a bid of around 15million euros (£13.3m) for the Argentine over the summer.

But it was Palermo who won the chase for his signature and Pastore has settled quickly at his new club.

He has just learned of Chelsea's interest and concedes it would be a 'dream come true' to move to Stamford Bridge at some point in the future.

"I honestly didn't not know anything about the Chelsea offer," Pastore told ESPNdeportes.co.

"It is one of the biggest teams in the world, always fighting for all the cups and it would be incredible to be there.

"If I can play there some day, it would be a dream come true."

skysports

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

He has extended his Palermo contract till 2015.

Yeah I feel kind of sad about this. Pastore got a huge talent and is already one of the best in his position in serie a. But got o give respect to a kid who wants to be sure to play every weekend rather than sit on the bench in a big team and earn double the amount of money.

Yeah I feel kind of sad about this. Pastore got a huge talent and is already one of the best in his position in serie a. But got o give respect to a kid who wants to be sure to play every weekend rather than sit on the bench in a big team and earn double the amount of money.

True point, but the fact of the matter is, our squad is lacking in depth and quality at the moment, from what I've heard of Pastore, he's a pretty decent player and would fit in well in the squad.

Mr.ibrahimovic would not pay more than 15 million for any player , so pastore is out from our list

Give him a break, your talking about the guy that brought this club a lot of success in the last few years. He had spent a countless amount of money on this club.

Give him a break, your talking about the guy that brought this club a lot of success in the last few years. He had spent a countless amount of money on this club.

Ok , i appreciate that

and i realize that he is the man how make a new chelsea , but now we want more support to continue our previous success

i just blame him for this , that's his politics and we should respect it for sure , but me as a fan of blues .. i see the club needs a support from the owner and so the other fans ,

and in my post i see pastore is out from our list , and that true :rolleyes: , we wouldn't pay more than15 or 20 million for any player <_<

I hope we signs a good player such neymar , but in my expectations we will don't

i appreciate the attempts of Mr.Abra but he should pay more ;) to signs a players as neymar,hamsik,pastore or any young talented player , because we aren't the only team negotiates him so we have to pay more to be the winner and signs him.

I hope we signs a good player such neymar , but in my expectations we will don't

i appreciate the attempts of Mr.Abra but he should pay more ;) to signs a players as neymar,hamsik,pastore or any young talented player , because we aren't the only team negotiates him so we have to pay more to be the winner and signs him.

My point was that the theory of Abramovich not paying more than 15 or 20 millions for a players is kinda disproved since we bid 20m for a player with no experience in Europe. Hell we did pay over 15 millons for Zhirkov and Ramires so I don't see where that came from.

• 1 month later...