Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen much of Pastore to say we should of brought him. BUT I think £43 million is way too much for an unproven talent. Bit worries at our lack of movement though. Problem is later we leave it, more clubs will want imo because they will need to get replacements etc.

We lost Neymar, Aguero, Pastore, Modric, Sanchez. We will buy... nobody

So do not approach, not so bad to leadership

Realistically we have not had much of a particular interest in these months to Sanchez and Aguero.

Neymar we have not lost simply because no one yet has taken it.

Do not forget the words of Gourlay , it will take at least 2 players in the next 10 days.

I very much hope to have Modric Lukaku or because they were our two major goals at this stage that chasing the beginning of the transfer window

Im kinda disappointed that we didn't get him but I'm glad the board wasn't dumb enough to splash 43 million on him. I don't care what any of you say or how disappointed you are. i MUCH rather have Modric for 35-40 mill than this guy. Stop with all the negativity. just because such and such clubs get players for crazy prices doesn't mean that we have to go out on a panic buying spree. Just let Roman and AVB do whatever they feel is right. West Coast.

We're becoming a joke in this transfer market. All the clubs have done their business nice and early so that they don't scrape it out on the final day with bids that exceed 40M. Everyone knows Chelsea needed new players LAST season, yet we still haven't done anything this season (If you count a goalkeeper who we sent out on loan and a 19 year old who no one has ever seen play). While City, United and Liverpool improve their squad we're watching Anelka and Kalou play down the wings and Torres doing as much damage as a pedophile at bingo.

FUCK CHELSEA TRANSFER POLICY

What the fuck they are waiting...Gourley only speaks shits..Better not to speak than to lie the fans.We can only dream to win CL or PL with these players.THESE PLAYERS PLAYED WHAT THEY CAN FOR CHELSEA,THEY MADE CHELSEA BIG CLUB,BUT NOW THEY ARE SINKING STARS.WE CAN'T PLAY WITH THESE PLAYERS FOREVER.WE NEED FRESH BLOOD IN CHELSEA.ARE THEY SO STUPID TO DON'T KNOW THAT???

Another locked tread with angry fans and NO TRANSFER IN CHELSEA.