Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

Four fucking days I wasted finding out if there was any hopeful news regarding Pastore, and I end up in disappointment!! I want my four days back!!

Sorry dad! We have to cancel our trip to France in your convertible! I'd feel like a loser if I have to speak French! :doh:

close the damn thread!

+111111. fainthv9.gif

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will forgive our board only if we will buy Neymar

I really want Neymar too, I've wanted him at Chelsea for so long but it just seems that with the influence of Pele and Big Ronaldo Real Madrid would be his most likely destination :mad:. But If somehow Roman can bring him in than ALL the our misses will be forgiven for me :cfc:.And on Pastore I really don't mind losing him out for €43 million for that we could get Mata+Lukaku+K.D.Bruyne or Modric/Sneijder. Besides if Pastore himself choose PSG over Chelsea we don't want him, becuase its not like we don't offer good money he just went Robinho on us.

I really want Neymar too, I've wanted him at Chelsea for so long but it just seems that with the influence of Pele and Big Ronaldo Real Madrid would be his most likely destination :mad:. But If somehow Roman can bring him in than ALL the our misses will be forgiven for me :cfc:.And on Pastore I really don't mind losing him out for €43 million for that we could get Mata+Lukaku+K.D.Bruyne or Modric/Sneijder. Besides if Pastore himself choose PSG over Chelsea we don't want him, becuase its not like we don't offer good money he just went Robinho on us.

Agree with you...it's to much money for him...now we can get Mata ;) or use our Kakuta ;)

FAILURE

can we close the thread now?

According to RMC Sport it's done...

Transfert : l'Argentin Javier Pastore s'est engagé pour cinq ans avec le PSG, qui a payé 43 M EUR (RMC Sport)

Joint par RMC Sport, Maurizio Zamparini, le président de Palerme, a confirmé la vente de Javier Pastore au PSG. A la question : « la vente est-elle officielle ? » Il a répondu : « Oui, oui, oui. J'ai parlé avec Leonardo. Je crois que cet après-midi il va faire une communication officielle sur le site du PSG. C'est entre 42 et 43 millions d'euros. Pastore est content. Je lui ai conseillé d'aller à Paris car c'est la plus belle ville du monde et je crois que le PSG va devenir l'un des meilleurs clubs de la planète avec Leonardo et le prince du Qatar. » Comme nous l'indiquions dès jeudi, le joueur va signer pour 5 ans et un salaire annuel compris entre 4,5 et 5 millions d'euros. Il s'agit du plus gros transfert de l'histoire de la L1, largement devant les 33,5 millions déboursés par Paris pour acheter Nicolas Anelka.

RMC phoned Zamparini who said it's official and that PSG will release a statement during the afternoon, it's between 42 and 43m€ (£35m maybe ?)

Pastore is happy because it's the best city of the world and PSG is gonna becoming the best club of the world (LOL). He's gonna earn 4.5~5m€/year and nobody gives a fuck but it's the biggest transfert of la Ligue 1

I'm not sure but over the past few weeks I've been getting an annoying feeling that the Chelsea management, and all responsible for transactions feel that our squad is good enough, and additional acquisitions are luxuries. Apart from the Modric saga I've never sensed urgency. I don't want to criticise, because I do really like AVB and want him too stay for a long time but I can't help but think that if Ancelotti had this window a few names, mainly Aguero would have been signed.:mellow: