Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dare say nothing will be released officially until tomorrow at the earliest... but please someone prove me wrong haha Emoticon___PWNED.gif

It will probably be the day after that, then the day after that.

This is the latest. The reports that he chose PSG are 99% incorrect and are made up to gain some publicity.

I believe there will be some real news tomorrow.

After Palermo confirmed that Chelsea were in a two-horse race to sign the 22-year-old, along with Paris Saint Germain, reports on Thursday suggested that the French side had beaten Chelsea to the Argentine. Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini denied those reports and stated that the player's agent was to meet Chelsea while confirming that both clubs had bid figures between €40 million and €50 million for the Argentine.

"Tomorrow (Friday) his agent Marcelo Simonian will be in London to meet Chelsea," Zamparini told Stadio News.

"It's not true and this news (of Pastore joining PSG) is an invention," he told Radio Radio. "The only thing that is certain is that he is going abroad.

I have a feeling we're all going to be disappointed by tomorrow morning! -_-

Yeah same, all these reports are linking psg but were not even being linked anymore.

This is the latest. The reports that he chose PSG are 99% incorrect and are made up to gain some publicity.

He said that yesterday.

old, old, old....

Yeah same, all these reports are linking psg but were not even being linked anymore.

He said that yesterday.

I kinda meant the situation. They've met with our agent today and will probably announce the decision tomorrow.

I kinda meant the situation. They've met with our agent today and will probably announce the decision tomorrow.

I agree : ) time to leave it for me and hope something happens in the morning before the villa game !

Posted on Friday, 29th July 2011 by ThisIsFutbol

Javier-Pastore1.jpgSpeculation is mounting that Palermo's Argentine attacking midfielder Javier Pastore will decide his future in the next 48 hours, with his destination a choice between Chelsea or Paris Saint-Germain.

Posted on Friday, 29th July 2011 by ThisIsFutbol

Javier-Pastore1.jpgSpeculation is mounting that Palermo's Argentine attacking midfielder Javier Pastore will decide his future in the next 48 hours, with his destination a choice between Chelsea or Paris Saint-Germain.

argh.gif5397862.gif

I dont think so. After I saw him in the Copa America, and understood couple of things about him, I figured its a good thing we couldnt get Neymar.

Its not that he was bad in the Copa America, he was okay, but he's not what we need, and I dont think he's ready to play Chelsea/Real whatever.

I dont think so. After I saw him in the Copa America, and understood couple of things about him, I figured its a good thing we couldnt get Neymar.

Its not that he was bad in the Copa America, he was okay, but he's not what we need, and I dont think he's ready to play Chelsea/Real whatever.

I totally agree with you. From what little I could follow from this tournament Neymar with nothing impressed me even disappoints me that only say that what you do not want.

Long is formed a player and still is early to play in Europe I think .

i was jokin mate but thanks for the low down ;)

You know what, that's not a bad shout! ;)

anything to break the monotony :)