Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its definatly a wounder, and he clearly took what PSG's new owners were paying him but dont get too out of sorts guys theres plenty of other quality attacking midfielders, look at someone like Bastian Schweinsteiger or Wesley Sneijder I know i'd quite happily see one of them in blue.

We will sign him. Everyone is getting upset over rumours.

Sadly i don't think its rumours this is from a extract posted by The Guardian with an interview with Gunners Boss Arsene Wenger earlier tonight

Wenger also joked that Paris Saint-Germain had become the "French Man City" after signing midfielder Javier Pastore from Palermo for £44m yesterday. Was Wenger jealous of the spending of City and Manchester United. "No, I'm very happy with the way we do things and with the players we develop, with what we try to achieve," he said.

Theres the link if you dont take my word for it

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/unsettled-fabregas-left-out-in-the-cold-by-wenger-2328461.html

At this rate we might have to settle for the likes of Marlon Harewood instead of Lukaku and look at signing the likes of Paul Ince out of retirement instead of Javier Pastore

The Official site said 2 players in 10 days.Well i am still waiting for them,and there has been at least 5 days when it was posted.

Well, if those 2 players don't arrive after 10 days Gourlay would have proved to everyone that he's an absolute waste of space...

fucks sake I want Kenyon back! At least he knew how to attract the big names!! <_<

Well, if those 2 players don't arrive after 10 days Gourlay would have proved to everyone that he's an absolute waste of space...

fucks sake I want Kenyon back! At least he knew how to attract the big names!! <_<

The 2 signings are Cortois and Romeu.

EDIT: YAY! yay.gif

Who do you think we will get now? i seriously doubt Modric, i don't see spurs letting him go... I know they play in different positions but i don't think we will get a cdm, cm and a cam all in one transfer window.

Who do you think we will get now? i seriously doubt Modric, i don't see spurs letting him go... I know they play in different positions but i don't think we will get a cdm, cm and a cam all in one transfer window.

Can see us going for kaka, I really hope we don't though

Can see is going for kaka, I really hope we don't though

I definitely don't want him... he is injury prone, and Real Madrid wont sell him for cheap. Also AVB said today that he is looking to sign young players in the future.

Paris St Germain boss Antoine Kombouare:

"I didn't see Pastore in the Parc de Princes signing a contract, If a contract is not signed, people can say whatever they want. I cannot spend my time confirming

or refuting those allegations."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_7067780,00.html

The Official site said 2 players in 10 days.Well i am still waiting for them,and there has been at least 5 days when it was posted.

And so another five days for something to happen. If we're given a time frame of X amount of days, why do people feel the need to worry and complain before that time frame is up? Everybody needs to calm down and wait the ten days. If nothing comes by then, by all means go nuts.