Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

FUCK CHELSEA TRANSFER POLICY

What the fuck they are waiting...Gourley only speaks shits..Better not to speak than to lie the fans.We can only dream to win CL or PL with these players.THESE PLAYERS PLAYED WHAT THEY CAN FOR CHELSEA,THEY MADE CHELSEA BIG CLUB,BUT NOW THEY ARE SINKING STARS.WE CAN'T PLAY WITH THESE PLAYERS FOREVER.WE NEED FRESH BLOOD IN CHELSEA.ARE THEY SO STUPID TO DON'T KNOW THAT???

Another locked tread with angry fans and NO TRANSFER IN CHELSEA.

boo-fucking-hoo

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't post much here but i read most of the threads and some of you posters disgust me with these posts.

Can't wait on today game. Waking up at 5:30. turn my swaggg on and its Game time. Chelsea all day

When it is all said and done, the price PSG paid for him was ridiculous. We were pipped by a lesser club, but they paid over the odds. However, we need to go into the market because even with our youth (Danny and Josh) possibly contributing, we still are not good enough for the upper echelons of Europe and maybe the PL. I like AVB's confidence in our squad, but I hope that confidence is not masquerading as hubris.

I dont longer care how much Sneijders wages are, GET HIM!

Please, Abra! Dont get him... He was real class with Mourinho... But nevermore... Injury prone, and nearly 27 years old... I dont want him...

It's all quite bleak we haven't signed a single player who would automatically slot into the first team squad. I'm at a loss to understand how we can fail to succeed with a single target when other clubs (man utd, Liverpool and man city) make it look so easy. It's all a bit ominous for the coming season.

lets be honest. we only know of our apparent interest in him because of zamprini. maybe we did have people making enquires but i am sure we are doing that with a lot of players. we have no real clue if pastore was a real target for avb or not.