Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Napoli President Set a Price tag of 100 mil...

surely he can't be that delusional... it's maybe his release clause. nobody in their right mind would refuse a proper offer... I mean if we offered 80M, you think they would still ask 100M? :D I doubt that... But I don't think that Hamšik is even our target anyway.

Maybe this is even a good thing. It could show us that AVB is in charge now and he is running our transfer policy. Roman doesn't buy players that he thinks we need no matter the price. So, Pastore at 42M - I'm not disappointed as long as we find someone cheaper and better. cool.gif

KTF in Andre !chelseaflag.gif

Alerte info BFM Tv : le milieu argentin Javier Pastore s'est engagé pour 5 ans avec le PSG (43 M EUR) et devient ainsi le joueur le plus cher de l'histoire de la L1

According to BFM TV (a French News Channel) Pastore has signed for 5 years and 43m€

Alerte info BFM Tv : le milieu argentin Javier Pastore s'est engagé pour 5 ans avec le PSG (43 M EUR) et devient ainsi le joueur le plus cher de l'histoire de la L1

According to BFM TV (a French News Channel) Pastore has signed for 5 years and 43m€

Fucking hell.%28N%29.gif

I wish there was some way I could write a letter to the Chelsea board to went my frustrations. Like what that Arsenal fan did, and Wenger wrote back. Anyone know their e-mail address? lol

While you are at it, tell them to sign more players from the Bundesliga.

Four fucking days I wasted finding out if there was any hopeful news regarding Pastore, and I end up in disappointment!! I want my four days back!!

Sorry dad! We have to cancel our trip to France in your convertible! I'd feel like a loser if I have to speak French! :doh:

close the damn thread!