Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually speaking m happy tht he didnt end up here at the bridge for 43 million.................for 25 million i would have said yes but for 45 million i will put 5 million extra n will buy tevez.............

Firstly as people have pointed out; 43million for an inconsistent and unproven player is pathetic.

Secondly, if he chose PSG over Chelsea it just shows how money motivated and deluded he is. I personally wouldn't want a player like that player for Chelsea.

Good luck to him, but I'm happy we didn't buy him, the only problem is who else can now fill that void..

I think that it's not even the fact that we didn't sign Pastore that wears us down as fans. It's the fact that we KNOW that we wouldn't succeed with this currrent squad. We are desperate for midfield addition and winger(s). Unless something drastical happens to our players, we will struggling to finish FOURTH, because all of the other top tier clubs have recruited and improves ALOT. Deary me, hope we've got something up our sleeves. €43mil for Pastore, good luck PSG. In that sense I understand, rather splash on Modric - but the question is IF, IF we are going to buy anyone with the caliber of Modric. Depending on our on-off form players and comforting ourselves with the thought that our youngsters are ready for more responsibility is a slippery way. Please prove me wrong Chelsea

Secondly, if he chose PSG over Chelsea it just shows how money motivated and deluded he is.

Exactly! And it proves the point I made a few posts ago in this thread... that all Argentine players go for the money!!

Tevez, Aguero now Pastore...

Listen all: I'm Still Angry And Disappointed Because WE lost one more player,but if to think deeply,we are so desperate for a new "big name" player that we can receive a player like Pastore for 42 Mil,but,this player maybe worth half of that. whistling.gif