Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BS...

At one point i thought Chelsea had genuine interest in Pastore but now i am pretty sure we are not interested in Pastore, Zamp is lying we have not made any 50m offer and he just trying to inflate Pastore price.

I hope you're right. I don't think we'd pay the 50€m for him if we only made one bid for Modric at £22m... doesn't make sense to me.

Let him go to Barcelona, and let Cesc rot at Arsenal. We win on two fronts - we buy someone who is neither ridiculously overrated or overpriced, and disenchanted Arsenal fans continue to curse then worship that overrated little runt. Good times!

So seeing that we're looking for a playmaker, young and world class I'd say Pastore fits the bill?

But obviously the price Is a bit of a stumbling block but I can't see anyone fronting 50m euros for him, so the price is bound to drop before the end of august and I'd be interested to see how this situation develops.

You can't deny his ability to get past his man, probably prince of the Nut Megs about now and hes got no end of flair and was the highest scorer playing from a Trequartista position in a domestic cup final reaching team.

So his ability to get past his man coupled with his good eye for a pass and argentinian flair could be exactly what we're looking for, but I suppose we've got the risk of injuries and what not since he's quite dainty and we've all seen what a Premier League CB does to a player who embarrasses them with a nutmeg next time they come in to get the ball. He's my resounding favorite to take over from Lampard in the future as hes got the passing ability and the goal tally which not alot of midfielders offer with a 20+ goals a season, although Snejider could probably hit that mark too and hes deadly from dead ball situations.

Also, did anyone see his goal against Catalonia? Scorching! smiliecap1.gif

^Just to tell ya mate. Journalists are stupid, they just zero the bill. If we have payed something, we have payed 44 million. Same goes for Sanchez, 35m + 10 initial (if X matches are played, if X goals are scored..etc.)

Yeah I think If we were to take him for anywere near £44 a good chunk of that would have to be performance related but for a 21-22 year old its a massive gamble