Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says -

June 27, 2011 - Maurizio Zamparini show. In the warm phase of the market Rosanero President, as usual, breaks loose: "Roma take Lamela and would turn to Palermo for Shepherd? - Friulian interviewed by Romagiallorossa.it jokes - is pure fantasy, if I turn around I will Lamela pear, banana and fishing. " The talent of the River Plate in Argentina really just relegated to Palermo but now interested in the race to forcefully insert Shepherd Napoli, Hamsik especially if he loses. Anyway Zamparini does not seem to yield to sirens and pushes the Italian Alps Flaco: "Go away, just for the money and go abroad." Confirm the new Presidential line ds Threshold Calciomercatoweb.com Sean: "It will be sold only under certain conditions that seem unlikely at the time answered by Italian companies." The former admits that Varese is treating Mantovani Chievo but stressed: "For purchases we have to wait to see how situations evolve out". In Palermo, the priority is to sell

don't understand it either rolleyes.gif

Probably City.

Yeah with City loosing out on Sanchez I can see them throwing money elsewhere plus AVB said this morning he wants to get the whole team back together before making any decisions involving transfers.

I know we take Goal.com news with a pinch of salt but check this out ..

Check it outtttt

Reckon It's us?

Edit: Just to clarify its not speculation he has actually said that

read the list of dubious sites at the top of the transfer section mate! Goal.com is a shower of shite

Hopefully , he will end up anywhere but chelsea .

Very overrated player , for a midfielder who is supposed o be a good attacking midfielder his passing is disgusting.

Modric is hundred miles better than him .

Pastore is a good player, the only reason you could classify him as overrated because of Zamp. Pastore will be sold for 30-35m and i am positive. Remember Zamp was uttering nonsense last year about how Cavani is worth 80m and then he was sold for merely 20m.

his passing disgusting?

lol you clearly haven't watched Pastore because his passing is as good as any CAM at his age.

Pastore is a good player, the only reason you could classify him as overrated because of Zamp. Pastore will be sold for 30-35m and i am positive. Remember Zamp was uttering nonsense last year about how Cavani is worth 80m and then he was sold for merely 20m.

his passing disgusting?

lol you clearly haven't watched Pastore because his passing is as good as any CAM at his age.

Yeah I gotta agree here hes seriously over priced, but thats Zamp being the nut case he is. You don't end the season as the teams top scorer playing from midfield if you've not got a bit of talent about you. But £44m is ridiculous i reckon that price is going to drop to £25-30 by August which is still alot of money for someone his age but hes shown enough for me to say he's worth about that amount. smiliecap1.gif