Stevan Jovetic

the wes

Your ruining all the threads for the some of us want to see updates on these players!

Kind request to take the arguments to another thread? ie pub?

Arguments? From what I can see people just start the arguments and I finish them. It's OK for others though right?

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that reply is an argument start right there,

You are killing multiple threads

Fuck off...cunt

Dude chill - Kohonas has been around for a good few years and is just voicing his opinion!

An opinion I share - Gomez at Chelsea would be the biggest Fail ever! I don't rate him - I would rather keep Torres over Gomez!

If the 'Mods' decide things are out of hand then let them deal with it - otherwise lets keep this on track...

Gunners don't want to pay 30million for Jovetic!!! They only want to pay 24million!!!

Is he worth 30? 15-20 I can see... But 30 that's a shit load of money!

Who would've thought? People discussing things, on a forum of all places. The nerve :lol:

People normally discuss about a player when they've found a rumour about him. I saw Jovetic above all the players at the transfer talk page and I immediately thought that there was a rumour about him. Sadly it's only people talking about him for no reason, I rate Jovetic highly. Tbh he's the exact kind of player we need. Gomez is a great goalscorer but he's the exact opposite of what we need. We need a striker with more qualities than just ''scoring'' we need someone who can link-up with Hazard and Mata, someone who can move and pass at a high level.

I see that not only in Jovetic but also in players like Cavani,Lewandowski,Bony etc.

People normally discuss about a player when they've found a rumour about him. I saw Jovetic above all the players at the transfer talk page and I immediately thought that there was a rumour about him. Sadly it's only people talking about him for no reason, I rate Jovetic highly. Tbh he's the exact kind of player we need. Gomez is a great goalscorer but he's the exact opposite of what we need. We need a striker with more qualities than just ''scoring'' we need someone who can link-up with Hazard and Mata, someone who can move and pass at a high level.

I see that not only in Jovetic but also in players like Cavani,Lewandowski,Bony etc.

Falcao's link up play isn't as bad as people say it is. I mean, it's not like he's a Tree :lol: Someone as good as him would fit in almost anywhere I'd say. Although, whoever it is, hopefully us, better act quickly because his peak years won't last too much longer.

Really? Who's left? Falcao to Monaco, Cavani to Citeh, Jovetic to Arsenal, Lewandowski to Bayern, Rooney probably staying and Suarez would never happen...Just who are these great players you speak of?

There are tons of great players out there, espescially attacking midfielders, one of them is Jovetic. But buying him would only overload us in that department even more. Instead we should go for a proper striker, which are indeed rather short. But still, no change is written in stone yet. WE can have any of the ones mentioned, for the right price.

Gunners don't want to pay 30million for Jovetic!!! They only want to pay 24million!!! Is he worth 30? 15-20 I can see... But 30 that's a shit load of money!

I wouldn't say he is worth 30 million British pounds but he is for me, a top quality player. I think it was Blue-In-My-Veins who likened Jovetic to Del Piero and he was spot on with that comparison.

Jovetic is very skillful and can take on players with nimble and delicate touches. He think's two touches ahead of the incoming tackle, like Hazard does this making him very hard to stop. He has a natural ability to score from outside the box but he is also a deadly poacher inside the 6 yard box.

I remember watching him vs Inter Milan a few years back and for his size he was just an absolute beast and dominated them from start to finish with flair and flamboyant skill. There was a video of that performance on youtube but I can't find it. Sorry Muzchapio.

After an explosive introduction for Fiorentina in the 09/10 season, Jovetic suffered a crucial ligament injury in pre-season that kept him out for the whole of the 10/11 season in Italy. When he returned that was when we were being rumoured to have an interest in bringing Jovetic to the Bridge. He came back with a bang and brought his old form back with him. We didn't follow up with our interest for Jovetic then and I have heard very little of us being interested by him now.

Here's a little vid (the best I could find on youtube) of his goal scoring ability that will give you the jist of what Jovetic is about in terms of goals and skill.

I think, given the fact that Cavani and Falcao are the more complete striker and are valued at 50 millions Euro's then maybe Jovetic is worth 30 considering he is only 23 years old. I have said previously that he isn't worth 30 million British Pounds but 30 million Euros then yes he is. I haven't included Lewandowski in that debate because I truly believe he is going to Byern but I could be wrong.

If we miss out on Edison and Falcao then attempting to hijack the move of Jovetic from Fiorentina to Arsenal would be ok by me.

@tancredipalmeri: Jovetic through his agent has turned down Arsenal's wages offer of 5m per year.Everyone standing by for a Juventus bid,still not arrived

that is awesome news. I think Jovetic wants to win trophies...not settle for a top 4 finish at Arsenal.

@tancredipalmeri: Jovetic through his agent has turned down Arsenal's wages offer of 5m per year.Everyone standing by for a Juventus bid,still not arrived

Why aren't we in the running for his signature?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You