Stevan Jovetic

the wes

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but thats the reason he scores 15+ goals a season. Fair enough this season he has not played CAM a lot, he has been put back into CM but he's our best attacking midfielder.

No. He didn't get those goals playing as a CAM. He got those by getting forward alot and making late runs into the box from CM! He is a CM and always has been! There's no difference in the position he is playing last season than to the previous either. Only difference that he is much more reserved and playing a more disciplined role, which is the reason why we hardly see him making his trademark runs and getting his usual ton of goals!

I seriously suggest you to watch games on Lampard first before you actually go call someone stupid...

No. He didn't get those goals playing as a CAM. He got those by getting forward alot and making late runs into the box from CM! There's not much difference in the position he is playing last season than to the previous. Only difference that he is much more reserved and playing a more disciplined role, which is the reason why we hardly see him making his trademark runs and getting his usual ton of goals!

I seriously suggest you to watch games on Lampard first before you actually go call someone stupid...

Really? Lampard has always played in behind the striker making runs, shooting and passing, I think you'd call that an attacking midfielder.

Relax mate, Lampard is a CM and this season has went back to CDM (in the pivot).

Mata did play LW earlier in the season, but ever since we switched to 4-2-3-1 he's played as an CAM and that is his best position.

Maybe people shouldn't have been mean spirited when they corrected you, but you are misinformed about some of your claims. I mean, it's not like we're arguing opinions.

Really? Lampard has always played in behind the striker making runs, shooting and passing, I think you'd call that an attacking midfielder.

That is why I said what I said at the end of that post. I rest my case...

Hazard is a winger. So is Mata currently. McEachran, still young. He's not really much of an attacker from what I've seen. He has a good pass on him though, but we need more than that from a CAM. Someone similar to Lampard.

while it is true that we need a genuine back up to mata, i think kdb will fit just fine for now. in the event that he is sent out on loan, hazard and lampard are more than capable of givin mata cover. stefan jovetic is really a luxury atm.

Back on topic.

this is turning into a frank lampard discussion

to get back on topic,if we are in the market for a backup attacker, i think having someone with prem league experience like dembele or moses is better than getting an expensive foreign talent like jovetic at the moment

That is why I said what I said at the end of that post. I rest my case...

I wasn't arguing that against you? It's Bir_CFC that doesn't understand that. All I'm saying to you is we only have Meireles and Lampard that are currently playin that role. Ok, Mata has done it the past couple of months, but he gets switched between left midfield and CAM too much. I didn't realise Hazard was a CAM, always thought he was a winger.

Hazard is a winger. So is Mata currently. McEachran, still young. He's not really much of an attacker from what I've seen. He has a good pass on him though, but we need more than that from a CAM. Someone similar to Lampard.

Are you an idiot? Mata is a AM, he is no longer a winger. Hazard can also play as an AM. KDB will go on loan but he is also an AM. How many AM's do we need? Any excuse to buy players, eh...?

Does jovetic play right wing though? Because i'm fed up with playing players out of position there rather than just buying and playing a fucking right winger!

A lot of people are hesitant on hulk given the hefty transfer fee but until somebody gives me a natural right winger of similar quality realistically available this summer then i think we should still pursue Hulk.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You