Stevan Jovetic

the wes

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would almost remind me of robben signing. He's great talent looks like he would be in competition with Luiz for best hair!! Hahahahaha. Please roman get this guy, don't let man u get him in 2yrs time or shitty and then we sit hear dumbfounded at how well he'll play against us!! The sensible smart cunning signings always take the longest!! Yet the brash huge expensive ones will fly by and suddenly be here week of signing to play match! Something wrong hear?! :P

• 2 weeks later...

He's one of better player in italian championship! but Della Valle wants a lot of money for him, about 35 mln and he's not a 35mln player...

But in a few years he might be worth more than 35 million.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How could this guy fall with our formation?

Can he play on wing? Or CM? Or is he just striker/second striker?

As far as I know he can play as a left winger and behind the striker, where Mata has been playing for us. And then of course as a striker which seems to be his favoured role.

As far as I know he can play as a left winger and behind the striker, where Mata has been playing for us. And then of course as a striker which seems to be his favoured role.

I would use him on LW or striker if he proves.

Btw, is he physicaly balanced (PL suited) and how is his stamina if you know?

Btw, is he physicaly balanced (PL suited) and how is his stamina if you know?

Nah, haven't seen enough to know about his stamina. The physical aspect I consider to be irrelevant anyway because the last couple of seasons have clearly shown one doesn't have to be a physical player to succeed in the PL if they're talented enough.

I like him, if he was in France or Portugal he would've had similiar stats compared to Hazard or Hulk.14 goals in 27 is quite impressive for Italy.

With fact he missed whole last season, not playing once.

He would do even better now i guess if he played last season too.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You