Stevan Jovetic

the wes

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA! great stuff but we should still keep him i say rotation is always key to a premier league winning season!

You are right man but Sturridge with his attitude, isn't really a rotation player from what i've seen so far.The time AVB and RDM started rotate him, he looks closer and closer to Malouda. :D

Get Jovetic in this summer and sign that Lazar Markovic kid from Partizan too but loan him back for 2 years. Then 2 years time them two, hopefully have a great partnership, destroying Arsenal's defense... ah.

Viola won't part with Jovetic

Fiorentina plan to build a team around Stevan Jovetic and have no intention of selling him to the likes of Chelsea, who continue to be linked with a move.

Reports in Italy suggest the Blues have been chasing the 22-year-old striker for some time, with an initial approach made in January.

No agreement was reached during the winter transfer window and Fiorentina insist their stance regarding the Montenegrin has not changed.

They are aware that speculation will continue to link Jovetic with big-money moves, especially to the Premier League, but are adamant that the highly-rated youngster is not for sale.

"We want to build our future around Jovetic," Fiorentina administrator Sandro Mencucci told Gazzetta dello Sport.

"He has a contract until June 2016.

"Being a great player, it's normal that several clubs are monitoring him."

Meanwhile, Claudio Ranieri has announced that he is interested in the vacant managerial post at Fiorentina.

He claims he has numerous options to explore, including approaches from England, but admits he would be willing to discuss a deal with Viola owners Andrea and Diego Della Valle.

Ranieri told Radioblu: "I have other requests, from England and elsewhere. I have meetings with other teams but I also want to hear Fiorentina's plans.

"I have not met Andrea Della Valle yet. I have only had talks with Viola officials and I have told them that if there is an interest in me, I want to speak with the Della Valle brothers."

http://www1.skysport...rt-with-Jovetic

• 2 weeks later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You