Stevan Jovetic

the wes

Its nice to have such young attack, but sometimes, experience is the most important. I think we will play nicer, but we wont win anything for two years. Then we would be world class.

but for me thats okay, imean experience goes long wayy in finals and semi finals and when playing with man down etc etc, but look at mata, he surely has grown ten-fold in experience since valencia, soo hazard, studge, whomever rw and marin, and kdb is totally fine all i ask is that defense is composed and strong, cahill and luiz will be ready to lead charge when time comes onlything is at gk, where curtois will need experience.

going young and overhauling has price and thats builiding experience. i have no prob with that cuz they will shine like this last group have done! :)

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To return after year-long injury and score bunch of goals in Serie A is amazing for 22years old.

I dont realy care who we get; Hulk, Jovetic, Dzagoev or whoever of their class. As long they will prove their fees and make us better team.

Dzagoev isn't in the same class as Hulk or Jovetic IMO.

Jovetic would work on the right, but only if Mata dropped deeper, and our wingers became 2nd/3rd strikers as well as wingers in my opinion (like Arsenal often do.)

Looks good in this clip; but would he be appropiate for rw?

I don't think so, Jovetic is almost alien to the right side. We could perhaps create a system that in corporates the likes of Hazard, Mata and Jovetic alternating between each other but Stefan isn't as suitable to the right side of attack as someone like Hulk is. I think Hulk would be a better fit for us, but Jovetic should be bought if we don't get Hulk just because he's that good.

I don't think so, Jovetic is almost alien to the right side. We could perhaps create a system that in corporates the likes of Hazard, Mata and Jovetic alternating between each other but Stefan isn't as suitable to the right side of attack as someone like Hulk is. I think Hulk would be a better fit for us, but Jovetic should be bought if we don't get Hulk just because he's that good.

Good point. Jovetic could probably grow into the role of RW because he's talented, versatile & apparently has a good footballing IQ.....but in saying that, I'd prefer Chelsea to buy someone who can come in and have an immediate impact from the RW position.

What happened to our interest in Lucas. I would love him on the RW.

There hasn't been any news on Lucas for a few weeks...the interest died after Mourinho went to see a Brazilian friendly and said that even though Lucas is a talent, it'd be best for his development to stay in Brazil.

If all the Rumours are to be believed.

-------------Torres---------

-Hazard---Mata---Jovetic

------Cabaye------Mikel-----

-Cole----Terry--Luiz--Debuchy/Ivanovic

----------------Cech----------

That is quite a team we would have.

Or Hulk instead of Jove...

Yes but it seems like that deal is falling through, due to the price. Thus why I said if all the rumours are to be believed.

Chelsea Rumours@ChelseaRumours

Hulk: "Major Step Taken" in negotiations. Not sure what yet, this is all I've heard (and from a relatively new source of mine.) #CFC

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You