Stevan Jovetic

the wes

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juventus striker Amauri is trying to close a move to Fiorentina.....

Maybe this is a sign Fiorentina is doing to cover for Jovetic if he leaves this transfer window?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11866/7439228/Amauri-in-Fiorentina-talks

In our media there just came out with an article copied from Gadzeto Dello Sport. Jovetic has fallen out with Fiorentina for not getting in to the group against Cagliari. He is perfectly fit. The funny thing is that I finally see a player that wants to play every game and not for money.

But why not willian and jovetic?? Willian in for Malouda. Then kalou out for jovetic. Lamps is getting injury prone (in my opinion!!) and the more he gets the longer it is to bounce back from them. Plus it adds competition which is severly lacking from this squad!! And more rotation! I'd love the two of them as long as deadwood is removed also.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You