Stevan Jovetic

the wes

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judah you should know (from the other Chelsea forum) that I am brilliant at Arguing. :Goober:

Yeah, you cant seem to lose any arguments, doesnt mean you are always right though bro. Please dont argue with me!!!!!!!

:lol: I will not unleash my awesome arguing skills upon you, be at ease. :)

Oh a mere mortal like me are not worthy of such mercy haha.

Anyway back on topic, so jovetic can play anywhere in the front 4? but is he comfortable enough at RW?

Oh a mere mortal like are not worthy of such mercy haha.

Anyway back on topic, so jovetic can play anywhere in the 4? but is he comfortable enough at RW?

He can play LW/CAM but I don't think he would be totally comfrotable in RW. However he could grow into that role, I suppose.

At the risk of entering into the war of words, I think that if Jovetic were to be brought it would be instead of Hulk, and it may change the dynamic of how we're looking to shape up next season. I don't see anything wrong with a '3' of Mata, Hazard and Jovetic because I think the potential of all three together over time could be magic.

However my biggest concern is one will have to shape up on the right, particularly when defending, and none have good experience of playing this position. We have spent far too long playing players on the right wing who have never previously played there for significant periods of their career (Anelka, Sturridge, Ramires) and although they have all done admirable jobs, I would love to have a natural RW to give the balance the team needs.

That is why Hulk is still my first choice.

You can't play Hulk, Hazard, Mata, Jovetic and Torres in the same team.

It's either:

Torres

Mata - Jovetic - Hazard

Torres

Jovetic - Hazard - Mata

Torres

Hazard - Mata - Jovetic

(they alternate between each other, ala totaal voetbal)

Or...

Torres

Hazard - Mata - Hulk.

If we get Jovetic he's not going to be a replacement for Malouda. Malouda was a bit part player last season. It wouldn't make sense for us or Jovetic.

Positions aren't set in concrete.

dont know the idiot that said we would but both hulk and jovetic?! nonsense! i'd love jovetic and certaintly he could play rw, and at 22, he has whole career ahead him and grow!

what i like is i think this team has great chance to give players like kdb, lukaku, lukaku and mceachran chance in the team if are'nt loaned out. they could start with out fully compromising the result.

id want a cheaper still viable option in jovetic (22) than a man with inflated price tag and on age 26.

dont know the idiot that said we would but both hulk and jovetic?! nonsense! i'd love jovetic and certaintly he could play rw, and at 22, he has whole career ahead him and grow!

what i like is i think this team has great chance to give players like kdb, lukaku, lukaku and mceachran chance in the team if are'nt loaned out. they could start with out fully compromising the result.

id want a cheaper still viable option in jovetic (22) than a man with inflated price tag and on age 26.

I thought we had only 1 Lukaku...

To return after year-long injury and score bunch of goals in Serie A is amazing for 22years old.

I dont realy care who we get; Hulk, Jovetic, Dzagoev or whoever of their class. As long they will prove their fees and make us better team.

He can play LW/CAM but I don't think he would be totally comfrotable in RW. However he could grow into that role, I suppose.

he can definatley play anywhere across the front, everytime i seen him play he drifts anywhere across the pitch anyways,

i imagine we will be giving our front players a lot of freedom next season!

Its nice to have such young attack, but sometimes, experience is the most important. I think we will play nicer, but we wont win anything for two years. Then we would be world class.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You