Daniele de Rossi

the wes

If there was any chance him coming here, this page would've been over flowing with rumors.

This deal is gone a as far as I know

Chelsea transfer rules is: We always sign player who isn't rumoured with us heavily!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there was any chance him coming here, this page would've been over flowing with rumors.

This deal is gone a as far as I know

Chelsea transfer rules is: We always sign player who isn't rumoured with us heavily!

Yea...like Torres for instance.

I always thought so now that the Rooney thread is closed down after almost 300 pages of sore rumors

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

I miss him and his hair or should I say lack of hair.

He could have been a boost if we are planning to deploy counter attacks.

Now we have to settle for v. Ginkel

Wait what? We have to settle for Van Ginkel?

Van Ginkel has looked much better than Merieles, Raul was a flop if anything, he never performed as we expected him to perform. He was always inconsistent and giving away the ball, MVG looks like someone who could become really good in a few year time. At his age now he's playing very good, I can't remember Meireles putting a good performance in like MVG did against Madrid.

Wait what? We have to settle for Van Ginkel?

Van Ginkel has looked much better than Merieles, Raul was a flop if anything, he never performed as we expected him to perform. He was always inconsistent and giving away the ball, MVG looks like someone who could become really good in a few year time. At his age now he's playing very good, I can't remember Meireles putting a good performance in like MVG did against Madrid.

I am not so sure about v.Ginkel at the point of time although I'm sure he'll grow to be a world class DLP.

He hasn't sparkled in the PL with the cameos he had this season but we will have to wait and see when he gets a start.

I am not so sure about v.Ginkel at the point of time although I'm sure he'll grow to be a world class DLP.

He hasn't sparkled in the PL with the cameos he had this season but we will have to wait and see when he gets a start.

Dude!! He wasn't even in there. Give the guy a break. He did REALLY good in pre. Don't write him off because of a couple of lousy minutes in the EPL.

Dude!! He wasn't even in there. Give the guy a break. He did REALLY good in pre. Don't write him off because of a couple of lousy minutes in the EPL.

Like I said he hasn't got the minutes to sparkle in the PL yet. I'm not undermining his talent and potential. It's just that the picture made me miss Miereles

Leave that.....I'm all hyped as Luiz is starting

Raul was a flop if anything, he never performed as we expected him to perform. He was always inconsistent and giving away the ball, MVG looks like someone who could become really good in a few year time. At his age now he's playing very good, I can't remember Meireles putting a good performance in like MVG did against Madrid.

Just curious, you didn't think Tuftie Merieles put in a decent shift @ the Camp Nou? What about the match vs Benfica? Maybe you just missed those matches. Still I have seen Merieles lift an European Cup & that what counts!!!!

Just curious, you didn't think Tuftie Merieles put in a decent shift @ the Camp Nou? What about the match vs Benfica? Maybe you just missed those matches. Still I have seen Merieles lift an European Cup & that what counts!!!!

Robdog stop thinking your one of the best fans around here and it also doesn't mean you can undermine my opinion and base a false fact upon it.

I watched every single game of the Champions League, Merieles worked very hard in those games and he scored a beauty but 3 games don't make up for 13 million. He was brought in because we couldn't get Modric, and he wasn't worth that money at all, he disappointed in so many games and was very inconsistent. He proved to be a completely average player.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You