Moussa Dembélé

I have no worries about Spurs finishing above us this season because in my eyes its not going to happen.Its just i really rate Dembele and the fact he is 25-26 and just gone to Spurs its very unlikely he will ever be a Chelsea player and i like him so much.I kind of always thought he would end up at Chelsea, yesterday Modric going to Madrid and now Dembele to Spurs :( oh well lets look on the bright side we have had a really good summer in terms of transfers and had a good start to the season.I cant be to down we are very lucky as Chelsea fans.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good that he is going to Spurs and not ManUre. A very good player and Spurs will be right up there for 4th spot (I think Arsenal will miss out on the Top 4 this year). However if he went to ManUre (A title rival) it would strengthen their weakest area (Central midfield).

god! we could have really used him in european clashes! his the BOSS ! he destroyed manyoo last week!

the cool story would have been!

chelsea ACCEPTS 10mil fener bid for essien!!

BREAKING NEWS! CHELSEA hijacks twattenham moussa dembele with 16million bid!

omg i would cry!

fuck avb

His buy out clause was £15m. Why did we not just take him? Tottenham have just got themselves a great player for next to nothing. Good move from Moussa tho and very bad news for Fulham. That performance against Man Utd sealed the deal i suppose.

Belgium golden generation. WOW!

--------------------Courtois------------------------

Alderveireld-Vertonghen-Kompany-Vermaelen

------------Witsel-Fellaini-Dembele--------------

------Hazard-Lukaku/Mirallas-Mertens----------

+De Bruyne, Lombaerts,...

I have feeling this team will be at least in semis next euro. 8 starters plays in england + 2 on bench and possibility that Mertens, Witsel and Alderveireld might join bigger leagues very soon. Fantastic team, reminds me bit on Holland from 2004 when their whole team was world class.

Don't know.

We lack fullbacks and a great forward who would be good in link-up play.

And we have great ball holders in midfield but too often, they play sideways pass and not in the intervals and move forward to the box and then there isn't space to play with pace close to the box.

Don't know.

We lack fullbacks and a great forward who would be good in link-up play.

And we have great ball holders in midfield but too often, they play sideways pass and not in the intervals and move forward to the box and then there isn't space to play with pace close to the box.

Im pretty sure this team will suceed, its very young squad who lacks of experience. Only Kompany is 26, others are below that. Maybe you lack of full backs, but Alderweireld could evolve into very good one. While you realy need only one attacking full back, Vermaelen on other side will do his work great. And give Lukaku and Mirallas some time, every striker becomes world class after 25, counting experience is huge factor when they play. Midfield will link up well, wingers are terrific and perfect balance between strong (Fellaini, Witsel, Lukaku) and small, flair (Hazard, Mertens,...) players. They already play well, but lack of end product which will be fixed soon. Sure nothing is certain, but this guys in few years should definately be among top five teams in EU. But it is necessary that Mirallas, Lukaku, Alderweireld, Witsel,...keep evolve and achieve the expectations.

I wasn't expecting us to go for him even though he is class and would improve our team but I'm still gutted he's gone to Tottenham. How long before he will be sold to Real Madrid as a part of their new special partnership? I give him two years max.

Spurs really are that one club that makes your blood boil, eh? For me it's Livershit.

Yes, they are. I disklike plenty of clubs, but I can say that I only hate two.

My hated clubs:

1. Twattenham

2. Liverpool

3. Arsenal

4. Manchester City

5. Manchester United

• 1 year later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You