Moussa Dembélé

He will only get angrier at Tottenham. He deserves a club like Juventus or Real Madrid not fucking Twattenham. Anyway that video proves nothing, people do and say incredible things when angered. I know I have been down that road.

Anyway Dembélé is a great squad player because he can slot inyo so many positions.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Seb

can`t seem to quote your posts for some reason.

anyway,i understand Lloris isn`t perfect but Peter Schmeichel had some issues with crosses atleast untill he was about 30,hence the knickname Dracula from non-Man U fans.

as for that video..that`s funny,i thought someone had shit in his locker or something..haha.

he`s gonna have plenty of those days at Tottenham if AVB starts his highline shit with them.

It's an assumption, when Jol says he won't leave for any price, the price is expected to be huge and not only due to the fact the club doesn't want to release the player. I'm eager to see how he'll leave Fulham, if all the offers and interest from huge clubs are real, what behaviour he'll have at this very moment etc...

Jol can say all he wants to be honest. If a club comes in for Dembele and he wants to leave then there's not much Fulham can do, unless they want to lose him for free next summer. If he goes for anymore than £15m I'll be very very surprised.

Great addition to their squad. A large part of me is really disappointed we haven't gone in for him but there's no point in acting like a spoiled brat, especially after the fantastic summer we've had this year. A little part of me is hoping that our lack of presence in this transfer is because we are lurking around Witsel or M'vila.

I have a sneaky feeling Spurs will get him when they sell Modric. Shame we are not after him, would be excellent in the double pivot, especially for £10m.

Just sigh. So annoyed right now.

Well if they've splashed out 15 mill - they wont be getting Hulk, Cavanni or Llorente :D

Spuds couldn't score in a brothel at the moment and Dembele isn't going to improve that :)

I'm sure AVB will annoy most of the team soon and get fired...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You