Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't believe Pato would move to PSG, but if he does I agree with Spike, it would be a Pretty poor Career Move, just Ask that Weasel Pastore. Anyways Pato even with his Inconsitencies and Injury problems, can be a Very Good player, he is still young and If he came to Chelsea he could be immense

Gilmar Veloz, who represents the interests of Brazilian, intimated that a lucrative proposal from the Qatari-owned club could be on the horizon, and admitted that the forward is enthused by a potential transfer to the French capital.

However, he made clear that AC Milan have the final say on the matter.

"PSG are becoming a very big club. It's all very seductive, but it's not us who will decide," the representative told L'Equipe on Thursday.

Veloz previously noted in an interview with Le 10 Sport on Wednesday that he flew out to the French capital only days ago to meet up with PSG sporting director Leonardo, but insisted that there was no talk of a switch.

"It is true, [me and Leonardo] met in Paris a few days ago," said the agent. "He is a friend of mine, but we have not talked about Pato.

"I just came to see how my friend Leo works in his role as sporting director of PSG.

"Pato has a contract with AC Milan, and for better clarification on his future you would have to ask his employer. I'd be the wrong party."

This will be an absolute crime to football if he moves to PSG. I love watching this guy, and all Milan fans seem very strongly against him going anywhere. Why don't we pounce on his 'breakdown' in communication with Allergi. Honestly, in the past he's spoke of his admiration to Chelsea - albeit when Ancelotti was at the helm, but Pato as a human being seems driven by football over money. It seems as though Milan are trying to cash in - but with: Our Brazillian contingent, attacking play, need for a versatile attacker like him - and not to mention our money, we pertain a great chance... I hope Ancelotti doesn't go to PSG, Pato seems to hold him in great deference.

This will be an absolute crime to football if he moves to PSG. I love watching this guy, and all Milan fans seem very strongly against him going anywhere. Why don't we pounce on his 'breakdown' in communication with Allergi. Honestly, in the past he's spoke of his admiration to Chelsea - albeit when Ancelotti was at the helm, but Pato as a human being seems driven by football over money. It seems as though Milan are trying to cash in - but with: Our Brazillian contingent, attacking play, need for a versatile attacker like him - and not to mention our money, we pertain a great chance... I hope Ancelotti doesn't go to PSG, Pato seems to hold him in great deference.

Because PSG's offered him a wage bill that we, probably, can't afford to hand out on such a player. Not to mention what they'll offer AC Milan which will probably be somewhere near £50milion, which he's definitely not proven to be worth.

I think PSG is a good move for him to be honest. He likes Carlo.

Carlo has joined PSG...

I think the Brazillian/Portuguese Contingent could play a massive part in any transfer we have with Portuguese speakers. It would soften the culture shock.

Allegri insists that Pato will remain in Italy for the remainder of his contract, which runs until 2014, and played down speculation linking the forward with moves to Chelsea or PSG.

"Pato is a Milan player and I hope that he remains here for at least the rest of the season," he said. "I'm sure he will stay with us.

"A vent in the newspapers can happen, but he remains an important player for us."

Come on Chelsea, I've never seen them talk so frivolously about their much loved player. If we want a classy, versatile striker we must bid asap! PSG cannot offer Pato anything but money atm, I'm sure an offer from us won't be too shabby too.

Come on Chelsea, I've never seen them talk so frivolously about their much loved player. If we want a classy, versatile striker we must bid asap! PSG cannot offer Pato anything but money atm, I'm sure an offer from us won't be too shabby too.

PSG are ready to bid 40 Million for him, Plus Ancelotti is at PSG. I think Pato has a High chance of going to PSG, Plus IMO pato is not worth 40 Million anyway, for 40 Million we could get Cavani

PSG are ready to bid 40 Million for him, Plus Ancelotti is at PSG. I think Pato has a High chance of going to PSG, Plus IMO pato is not worth 40 Million anyway, for 40 Million we could get Cavani

"Pato is a player of Milan and he has a contract, so we are not interested in him," Ancelotti told AFP.

It's not that I wouldn't like Cavani it's just that I think Pato offers far more than a goal. He has the magic to dribble past 3 players and score out of nothing. Cavani is a different breed of striker that will probably do good, but needs the service. With the service we have I don't think Cavani would be the machine he is for Napoli. Pato has far more ability, the only problem are his injuries. Take that away you'll see he averages a goal every 2nd game and has the ability to be one of the very best. imo he already is as a striker.

It's not that I wouldn't like Cavani it's just that I think Pato offers far more than a goal. He has the magic to dribble past 3 players and score out of nothing. Cavani is a different breed of striker that will probably do good, but needs the service. With the service we have I don't think Cavani would be the machine he is for Napoli. Pato has far more ability, the only problem are his injuries. Take that away you'll see he averages a goal every 2nd game and has the ability to be one of the very best. imo he already is as a striker.

pato has everything it takes to succeed in the premiership, the speed, the finishing, he has the potential to light the league on fire, but IMO the only thing than can hold him back is his injuries especially in the prem. I bet with Milan signing tevez, pato will become available and the only suitors with the cash right now are chelsea/psg/man city. He said no to psg, man city well he will have the same situation as he does in milan playing second fiddle to amore proven striker. I think we are his natural destination

pato has everything it takes to succeed in the premiership, the speed, the finishing, he has the potential to light the league on fire, but IMO the only thing than can hold him back is his injuries especially in the prem. I bet with Milan signing tevez, pato will become available and the only suitors with the cash right now are chelsea/psg/man city. He said no to psg, man city well he will have the same situation as he does in milan playing second fiddle to amore proven striker. I think we are his natural destination

Hopefully, Pato would be Aguero 2.0 IMO

I think Pato would be far more suited to AVB's system than Cavani. I think Cavani would fail here. Cavani is a beast on the counter with the entire team feeding balls up towards him in a very fast paced attack.