Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was referring to the player's cost, not his actual worth. However I agree, I have never been impressed by Pato when I have seen him play and I think most people think he is 'amazing' because he is good in FIFA 12.

Fernando Torres has the same rating as Pato in Fifa 12. It is a crazy world we live in.

I have seen him play a number of times (usually against Inter) and well, he usually plays really well. He is always bloody scoring against them and it's bloody annoying.

Fernando Torres has the same rating as Pato in Fifa 12. It is a crazy world we live in.

Not really crazy at all. One year is not enough to drop a top individuals stats massively cos we don't know whether he's a actually crap or just out of form. Like Rooney when he couldnt hit the goal if it was open and 2 meters in front of him. Doesn't mean his rating should suffer greatly.