Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Get in. Best news I've heard all day. Pato is a beast I think he should be our top target for a striker. Its a good opportunity with Tevez vying Milan. Like I've said many times before I really think he avails the ability to thrive in the league. He can beat players like Aguero and is unbelievably quick. He'll definitely catalyse the AVB process - he'd be like the Hulk of Chelsea which we are lacking.

I would be very happy if we brought Pato in. Very versatile and good in all attacking positions. I am a bit worried about his injury problems, but then again, I don't follow Seria A that much, so I don't know much injuries he had.

40m? That's a bit much though...we'll see.

As for Robinho? Eh...nope. If he wanted to play for us he would've came instead of going to City...

If anyone thinks Pato is a good replacement for Torres. You are all sadly mistaken.. His injury problems are a massive worry, and we'd pay big money with that huge risk.

To buy him now would be silly. Maybe 2013.. See if keeps any consistency in keeping fit.

I don't want him either, with his injury record. Especially not for the 30-50m roman will splash on him.

As a sidenote on Tevez to Milan, are they trying to create the most c*ntish team possible?

No.

Isn't he made of glass?

Sort of. I think he was born with a dodgy tendon in one of his knees and that causes problems everynow and then. I've seen it happen a few times, he will be be sprinting at top and speed and suddenly stop and sit and the ground because he can't keep moving. He is doing alright, 30+ appearances in his last three seasons.

So he isn't like Robben where a slight nudge will break half of the bones in his body.

I would buy a Pato shirt in an instant. I really want this deal to happen.