Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO

Dont understand why people think he is so special.

You misunderstood me. I meant that Chelsea won't sign a renowned player for less than triple his value. It has nothing to do with Pato, whom I don't think we should sign for any price.

LMAO

He is special.

You misunderstood me. I meant that Chelsea won't sign a renowned player for less than triple his value. It has nothing to do with Pato, whom I don't think we should sign for any price.

We can exploit the situation with Tevez and even his injury problems. Anyhow he's not going to come cheap, Milan fans absolutely love him they all call him their "Messi" - nevertheless a versatile striker like him will never come cheap. We already missed Aguero, Neymar, Silva etc. and I don't want us to make the same mistake with Pato. Waiting may be wise for some, but if we wait too long we'll have to face competition from the likes of Barca and Madrid inevitably.

LMAO

I think he was referring to the player's cost, not his actual worth. However I agree, I have never been impressed by Pato when I have seen him play and I think most people think he is 'amazing' because he is good in FIFA 12.

I think he was referring to the player's cost, not his actual worth. However I agree, I have never been impressed by Pato when I have seen him play and I think most people think he is 'amazing' because he is good in FIFA 12.

I don't rate him very highly because he is good on a video game. Ever since he joined Milan, I have followed him. Even though I do not watch Milan as much as Chelsea or Barça, I saw a lot of Milan games, and from that I think he is a classy player, he can play on the wing or down the middle, he has an extroardinary speed and pace, he is good with his dribble and his finishing is world class, in my opinion (

)