Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

In French Media said that deal agreed with PSG.

Yep! 80% he is on the verge to sign for PSG, AC Milan players stopped training to ask if it was true or not.. he left training 45 minutes ago..! Crazy stuff, will keep you updated when I hear more..

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure....

Chelsea need to be smarter and quicker but we are the perfect opposite.

Don't want to go off-topic.. but just found out that Madrid have accepted to talk to PSG about Kaka, meeting to be scheduled next week! PSG are also linked with Maicon whose contract expires next year..! Crazy stuff!!

16:36 - Alexandre Pato AC Milan announces that remain in the Rossoneri shirt. The attacker has decided to continue with Milan his young, beautiful and successful career. Pato has declined to comment on this: "Milan is my home. I did not want to interrupt my career with the Rossoneri after winning my first two trophies with this shirt. I want to contribute to the history of Milan and to the future success of this company with joy and in harmony with any environment. This joy will give me the energy to face the future matches with more enthusiasm, desire to win and to score. Today is a special day for me. I thank Prime Minister Berlusconi, the Company and fans who have always believed in me. "