John Terry

DavidEU

John Terry in the latest edition of Chelsea Magazine:

"with the signings we have made and a couple of younger players who I think will surprise a few people this year, I think this should be a very good year."

Any idea who might that be?

usual rhetoric from club captain. signings speak for themselves, the 'young players' will remain to be seen.. it indeed they will be seen.

John Terry in the latest edition of Chelsea Magazine:

"with the signings we have made and a couple of younger players who I think will surprise a few people this year, I think this should be a very good year."

Any idea who might that be?

Zouma and Courtois.

He was asked whether it's weird for him without Ash and Frank and obviously he said it's strange for him. But then he talked about his concentration this season, "I've got a big contract and I have to work hard to make sure I get a new one", so he's not resting on his laurels. He knows his seasons are numbered but you can tell he's working harder and harder to continue trying to prolong his Chelsea career.

And also talked about our Chelsea fans who were at the stadium chanting his name supporting him and he doesn't give a shit about what others think about him.

And also talked about our Chelsea fans who were at the stadium chanting his name supporting him and he doesn't give a shit about what others think about him.

Yeah! When he said he doesn't care what others think, that's when I felt proud that he's our Captain!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

did he nominate Rafa Benitez? :blink: Unless is his plan all along to mock the FSW :ph34r: He probably is, right? I mean, there's no reason for him to like Benitez...

I love the gifs version of this. His woo scream and face in the fourth gif is priceless.

tumblr_naivznFkIQ1qcflxzo1_250.giftumblr_naivznFkIQ1qcflxzo2_250.gif

tumblr_naivznFkIQ1qcflxzo3_250.giftumblr_naivznFkIQ1qcflxzo4_250.gif

tumblr_naivznFkIQ1qcflxzo5_500.jpg

x

And @, if you ask him to give you away to your bride you'll be giving her away too and we all know there's no denying with JT, he just scores :P

Talking about JT, the player, though. A few atypical mistakes by him today and I'm a bit worried. He was highly motivated last season to prove he was still a top defender given the chance and he has proved it alright. What if he can't motivate himself as much now and a few mistakes start showing here and there? I mean, he's a year older now, we have to hope he doesn't get injured, and I'm a bit, just a bit, concerned about it. The moment JT steps out of the defense, we may be at risk with Cahill too. While Cahill improved a lot, JT makes him look much better than he actually is (although he is a good defender, I'm not negating that)