Maicon

the wes

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well since this looks a done deal, I just hope he regains his form of the 2009-2010 season. Last season he had a couple of good performances like against Milan but looked as shaky as all of the Inter defense most of the season.

I wish him luck, but this signing reminds me of Deco more than anything.

Well since this looks a done deal, I just hope he regains his form of the 2009-2010 season. Last season he had a couple of good performances like against Milan but looked as shaky as all of the Inter defense more often than not.

I wish him luck, but this signing reminds me of Deco more than anything.

Deco would have been good for us if he did not get injured so much.

Belleti was the perfect signing of what a squad player would be.

Here hoping is the same!

AVB and bale will be happy if we sign him! I hate that cunt AVB! We should get a young RB not maicon!

Why? You think Bale will destroy him again? Won't happen. Bale just had the best night in his career and Maicon arguably his worst. It will never happen again. I just can't wait until Spurs realise how far behind us they are, when we beat them. 5-1 anyone? I'm looking forward to facing them more than any other team.

It will baffle the hell out of me if Spurs don't even lose any players, like why the fuck would Bale want to stay there especially when Redknapp is gone and he liked Redknapp, even Modric should start shit to get out of that club.

You'd think from looking at the comments that the only matches Maicon ever took part in were the two against Bale.

He is an incredible player, strong, fast, technically very good. He is solid defensively and offers a lot going forward, how we can be complaining having sat through years of bloody Jose Bosingwa I dont know.

You'd think from looking at the comments that the only matches Maicon ever took part in were the two against Bale.

He is an incredible player, strong, fast, technically very good. He is solid defensively and offers a lot going forward, how we can be complaining having sat through years of bloody Jose Bosingwa I dont know.

:clap:

It will baffle the hell out of me if Spurs don't even lose any players, like why the fuck would Bale want to stay there especially when Redknapp is gone and he liked Redknapp, even Modric should start shit to get out of that club.

AVB my friend.

Despite having a bad season he still is an interesting manager.

So I would assume these players want to give it a try with him.

Not really, those have always been his weaknesses. But I get your point, anything is an upgrade over Bos.

Deco would have been good for us if he did not get injured so much.

Belleti was the perfect signing of what a squad player would be.

Here hoping is the same!

Deco was decent but who can honestly say they wouldn't have rather signed Modric? Those were the options then.

AVB my friend.

AVB my friend.

SHUT UP JUSTIN, SHUT THE GODDAMN HELL UP!, BALE AND MODRIC LEAVE YOU MOTHER FUCKERS

Not really, those have always been his weaknesses. But I get your point, anything is an upgrade over Bos.

Whenever I've seen him (a few Inter matches and quite a bit for Brazil) he has always looked quite solid at the back. Perhaps he hasn't got the greatest acceleration but over a distance he is quite quick, he is powerful runner, ala Yaya Toure.

AVB may convince/trick Modric to stay at that joke of a club. Hopefully he has learnt his lesson that Spurs never go anywhere. This is their limit.

Why? You think Bale will destroy him again? Won't happen. Bale just had the best night in his career and Maicon arguably his worst. It will never happen again. I just can't wait until Spurs realise how far behind us they are, when we beat them. 5-1 anyone? I'm looking forward to facing them more than any other team.

not only that but when you give Bale that much space of course you going to get destroyed! (Blame Rafa for that) But next time Bale comes up against us im sure he will have yet another quiet game.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You