Maicon

the wes

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's a good deal, much better than having Bosingwa. And he is an entertaining fulback, he can play right wing for us when needed be also.

Now we can deploy a even better cattenacio style on Barcelona, Bayern, Real Madrid!

Cech

Cahill - Terry - David Luiz

Ivan - Ramires - Mikel - Lampard - Cole

Maicon - Torres

Now we can deploy a even better cattenacio style on Barcelona, Bayern, Real Madrid!

Cech

Cahill - Terry - David Luiz

Ivan - Ramires - Mikel - Lampard - Cole

Maicon - Torres

facepalm.jpg

After we've made the signings we're likely to make we're probably not going to play anwhere near as defensive against the likes of Bayern and Madrid. We will keep our attacking players, play football and take the game to them. We would trouble them as much as they would trouble us. For Barcelona we will go conservative but nowhere near to the extent your team lineup suggests. We'll have the players to take it to them, to an extent. Look at Milan's game vs Barcelona. They kept thier attacking players, were well oragnised defensively but also played good going forward and could have gotten some goals. That's how I think we should and will play against Barcelona.

Hey, what do you think about Maicon? i've heard he's been rather poor this season, not sure if true.

This year all the Inter went wrong, but I can say that during Mourinho's era, Maicon was at Dani Alves levels, to Chelsea will bounce back, I see him suited to the Premier League

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You