Maicon

the wes

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you want him here?

I don't know. I mean, yes I think he has immence skill and that the Gareth Bale thing was nothing much. Maybe it's because a bit too old and I really have my eyes set on Debuchy or Piszczek(Mostly him). Well, in one way or the other, getting him won't be bad. I won't be that unhappy, but I prefer those two that I said.

IMO it should be Luiz + 1. If Terry gets a lengthy suspension for the racism charges he'll find it hard to come back and dislodge Cahill and Luiz. Our centre half options are frighteningly strong at the mo.

oh yeah of course if the Terry situation goes pear shaped! then it will certainly be Luiz-Cahill which would still be one of the best CB pairings in the league.

So, Metro says 80k per week. Nice, I guess this is pretty much a done deal...

Not bad. I believe he earns around £120k a week at Inter Milan, unless they gave him a lower-paying contract at some point that I'm unaware of!

He took a pay cut? I'm pretty sure he was earning more at Inter.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was earning more. I believe we'll know more shortly, I expect the deal to be completed soon. But yeah, 6mil and 80k per week...great one.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure he was earning more. I believe we'll know more shortly, I expect the deal to be completed soon. But yeah, 6mil and 80k per week...great one.

So this is for real?

I thought it was all media BS! :ph34r:

Still waiting for Henrique to give his final verdict on his country man! blue%20scalf.gif

If true, it would be yet another good piece of business by the board. I'm shocked!

Brilliant deal. Our board keep surprising us with great deals. Great price for him and pretty good wages. He would be a great option at RB or cover for Ivanovic. It depends on how much RDM likes him. I think he'll be playing RB more than most people suspect but I'm fine with that. Ivanovic will play about 60-70% of the games. I honestly don't know how anyone could not want him. We are in the market for a Backup RB who is content with sharing that spot. Maicon is perfect for this role. So excited that we are building what looks to be a title winning side. Anyone who thinks we won't at least challenge is kidding themselves. Our back 4 is very solid. Not many better going around.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You