Maicon

the wes

not only that but when you give Bale that much space of course you going to get destroyed! (Blame Rafa for that) But next time Bale comes up against us im sure he will have yet another quiet game.

Exactly. No way on Earth that will happen. Plus we always have Ivanovic who can keep Bale in his back pocket.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is old and has not been in form the last 2 seasons! We are starting a new project with young players and buying a 30+ player is a bad idea!

We're already getting rid of older players. Buying someone like Maicon is not a bad thing at all. We need to have the right mix between Youth, players in their prime and experienced players.

I don't like him, he's old, I don't like him, he has no experiences in English Football etc... And I don't like him...

Luckily you don't run the club...

He is old and has not been in form the last 2 seasons! We are starting a new project with young players and buying a 30+ player is a bad idea!

Yup, ignore the fact that Inter as a whole haven't been good for the past 2 seasons. Must be Maicon's fault right?

We can get Debuchy for cheaper and he will most likely be on less wages.

For those saying Debuchy doesn't want to be a squad player, he wont be, RDM is known to be able to rotate the squad so he would get plenty of games.

Maicon is 30, a good two years until we'll most likely have to buy another RB...

Im not against this signing but i'm not yet convinced about Maicon.

For those saying Debuchy doesn't want to be a squad player, he wont be

Yes he would be. Ivanovic is going to play most of the games, something that Maicon can deal with but Debuchy won't. No matter how you look at it, he'd be 2nd choice. Plus if we get Debuchy he could replace Ivanovic then Ivanovic becomes 2nd choice, unhappy, then off to Madrid...Maicon is the best choice.

i think we should sine Dani Alves because Abramovich wants us too be the Blue Barcelona and Alves wants a knew challenge and hes good fore English football and would bring us a lot of attacking presents down the right hand side.

he is also only 29 so he is better long term option and has played against us and manchester united so he has english football experience.

Yes he would be. Ivanovic is going to play most of the games, something that Maicon can deal with but Debuchy won't. No matter how you look at it, he'd be 2nd choice. Plus if we get Debuchy he could replace Ivanovic then Ivanovic becomes 2nd choice, unhappy, then off to Madrid...Maicon is the best choice.

How do you know Debuchy doesn't want to be 2nd choice? it's not ideal but he will get games, many games considering our hectic schedule next season.

He will get many games, RDM rotates the squad to keep it fresh, i'm sure he will get games to prove his worth.

Either way, not going to happen now. Maicon seems to be on his way. Massive improvement on Bosingwa so I don't see how some can complain. Too greedy and naive I suppose.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You