West Ham 0-3 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Love Gary. So much better seeing him out there talking about Chels and not Obi Mikel.

Also feeling very vindicated putting NJ in my fantasy team all season and I slotted in Sanchez before this game too. Do regret putting in Madueke tho...

Great second half performance after letting our levels drop for the final 20 or so minutes of the first half. Tosin + Colwill as a pairing is SO much less nervy. 

Gotta give credit to the only WH player who looked quality today and that’s Kudus. What a player he is. Won’t be at WH for long and will sadly Rick up at perhaps City or Liverpool I think.

1. Enzo Maresca is just the eighth manager in Premier League history to win each of his first three away games in the competition, and he is the first to do so since Pep Guardiola in September 2016.

Chelsea have won five consecutive away top-flight matches for the first time since December 2021 under Thomas Tuchel.

9 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Gotta give credit to the only WH player who looked quality today and that’s Kudus. What a player he is. Won’t be at WH for long and will sadly Rick up at perhaps City or Liverpool I think.

Amazing that every top winger/AMF who will be (or could be) available next summer (not counting Salah, who is all up in the air and who is 33yo then) is right footed and plays on the LEFT (Kudus is left footed and plays so much better on the right)

Florian Wirtz 
Jamal Musiala
Rafael Leão
Khvicha Kvaratskhelia (ambipedal)
Xavi Simons  
Nico Williams
Luis Díaz
Anthony Gordon   
Jack Grealish 
Eberechi Eze
Bradley Barcola (doubt he will be for sale)

that doesn't count Vini Jr or Rodrygo (both of whom are also right footed)

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

So def better away so far then at home.

Feels nice to just win win and score!

I hope the team can make a statement result against Brighton, next game. Chelsea underperforming at Stamford Bridge sounds so wrong.