riks12

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of a player is he? Does he play on the left or right? And does he cut inside or is he a genuine winger aka run at players and cross the ball etc?

He playes on the right but likes to switch to the left sometimes in the game. When he's fit he can get past any defender with sheer pace, and can both shoot and cross well. His main problem is gets injured.....a lot and takes much time to get back in form.

What kind of a player is he? Does he play on the left or right? And does he cut inside or is he a genuine winger aka run at players and cross the ball etc?

He is the white version of Malouda.

He is a left winger, who cuts inside to shoot at any occasion.

Besides he has had only 3 great seasons in his career.

Its not bad at all. Sneijder who is one of the best midfielders in the world had only ONE great season.

Not that im saying anything about them.. i dont want us to get Ribery.

Was interested in this player a couple of seasons ago...

The Sun (so don't take it too seriously)

Probably not the best signing at this point, but can you really complain if we did get him (for lack of other options)?

I mean he can play as an attacking mid as well..

We need a CMF and the article claims Ribery, an injury prone winger whose quality and performance over the past 18 months has gone pear shaped, has been identified as Modric's alternative. Which leads me to the conclusion that Its either the report is completely false or the people in charge of transfers at Chelsea have been smoking some strong Jamaican weed. I just hope the former scenario is the case.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You