riks12

How come, man? 20m is a good deal we could easily earn that money back with the shirts sells, etc. He may have a bad attitude by hopefully he can sort that out. I think it will be a good move. And he is only 28.

It's not about that. Why can't we go for Hazard, Navas or Affelay? No, we must buy a 28 year old superstar who is struggling with injuries and will eat wages. Also, he will take Sturridge's place in the team...

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol this forum is a bandwagon, as soon as some people say this will be a good buy, then most people will.

No, everyone has a different opinion.

he has been KRAP for 3 years at least

Yes, but i know there was some problems with his personal life etc, maybe a move to a different country is all he needs. it may be too big of a risk, obviously i would rather Hazard, but it doesn't seem were interested in him.

It's not about that. Why can't we go for Hazard, Navas or Affelay? No, we must buy a 28 year old superstar who is struggling with injuries and will eat wages. Also, he will take Sturridge's place in the team...

Yeah, obviously i would rather us try and get those players you have stated, but it doesn't seem we're interested for some odd reason. Maybe Mata is going to play CAM, that means sturridge can still play.

He is fucking ugly, injury prone, 28 years old, 15m is max for him, we don't need him, and if we sign him, he can't play in Champions League, why we need him?

OMG so he cant play in CL if Chelsea buys him?

Youth = no

injury = too prone

EPL proven= no

cup-tied= yes

consistency =no

shirt sales =no

If this deal was ever true, i will start to question what is AVB thinking in his mind.

Youth = no

injury = too prone

EPL proven= no

cup-tied= yes

consistency =no

shirt sales =no

If this deal was ever true, i will start to question what is AVB thinking in his mind.

with face like that, he can scary any defender in premier league, maybe that can help Torres to start scoring goals.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You